3

Lance arrived at Keith's house and knocked on the door. Keith ran downstairs and opened the door for him. The both of them smiled at each other and then Lance walked in. "So what should we do?" Keith asked. "Lets go to your room." Lance responded. "Okay." Keith turned around and walked back upstairs to his room. Lance followed him and looked around when they got to his room.

Keith sat on his bed and shrugged. "It's not that cool." Lance sat next to Keith. "I think it's cool." He said as he wrapped an arm around Keith. Keith blushed and placed his head on Lance's shoulder. "You blush so easily kitten. It's adorable." Lance chuckled. "Um yeah I guess." Keith shrugged.

Lance wrapped his other arm around Keith and smiled. He was happy that he had the other in his arms. He never got this attached to someone this quickly. "Keith I know we just met each other today but.... I have caught big feelings for you. And since we're like this... I think I already figured out your answer so.... do you want to be my boyfriend?" 

Keith looked up at Lance and smiled. "Yes I'd love that. Who cares if we practically just met each other?" He responded, eagerly. Lance chuckled. "I love you so much." He pulled Keith into a big hug. "I love you too." Keith buried his face into Lance's shoulder and hugged back. He never felt this much love from a person before, he felt so much happier already.