ʝєαℓσυѕ ?

"Killua I am going to a party" you look at you boyfriend who was busy playing video games with his friends .

You let out a sigh when he doesn't give you a response or even spares a glance at you . You leave the house in frustration . Since the past 3 months it's been like this .

You think that he is over you but he says he "loves you" and for some fucked up reason you do believe him . He has stopped showing you affection which makes you sad .

You don't wanna be a girlfriend who wants her mans attention 24/7 but atleast a little while ?

Today is your friends party . She is getting engaged . And her boyfriend is kurapika . I am sure Killua forgot about it . Now I have to go all alone .

As I entered the party loud music entered my ears . I could see many familiar faces .

Gon : y/n !!! Over here

In a distance I saw gon waving at me . I smiled and went over to him to greet him .

Y/n : hey gon ! How have you been ?!
Gon : I am doing great ! Oh where is Killua ?

The smile on my face disappeared and gon noticed that .

Gon : video game ? Again ?

I nodded and gave him a weak smile .

Gon : hey come on cheer up ! Leave that idiot and let's have some fun ! Okay ?

I nodded and he dragged me towards the dance floor . He danced in a crazy style making me laugh . I haven't felt this happy in a while now .

Y/n : gon let's take a picture !

He nodded and stood behind me placing his head on my shoulder and his hands gripped my waist . Unknowingly I blushed and I took the picture .

Gon : post it ! Post it ! Post it !
Y/n : okay okay kid wait up .

I posted the picture on Instagram and then we continued having fun . And for just a little while I forgot about Killua .

ⓜⒾⒹⓃⒾⒼⒽⓉ

Gon dropped me off and I thanked him . I opened the door of our house and saw Killua looking at his phone with a angry expression .

Y/n : killu—
Killua : WHAT IS THIS ?!

He raised his voice and walked towards me with fast steps . In an instant I was pinned to the door with my both hands above my head . His one hand was gripping both of my hands while his other hand showed the photo I posted on Instagram .

Y/n : Killua that's just a picture .
Killua : JUST A PICTURE ?! Y/n LOOK AT HOW HE IS HOLDING YOU .  AND YOU ARE CLEARLY BLUSHING !

Y/n : and why do you CARE now ?!
Killua : WHY DO I CARE ! Because I AM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND

Tears gathered in my eyes and flowed down my cheeks .

Y/n : if you were then you would have came with me to this party . You weren't there so gon kept me company ! And that's what I like about him !

His grip loosened on my wrist when he saw me crying . As soon as he released my wrist I ran of to our room .

But he is fast ( ofc he is a hunter ) he back hugged me and stroked my head .

Killua : I-I am sorry y/n I got jealous
Y/n : but there is no reason to be you know I love you .

I turned around and hugged him back soaking his white t-shirt .

Killua : I know I love you too .

I looked up to him and he smashed his lips on mine .  Ah how I have longed for this moment .

He broke the kiss and whispered .

Killua : " YOU ARE MINE"