Attention

"Are you done y/n ?" Killua asked totally annoyed .
"Not yet , Killua why don't you go to sleep?" He groaned . "Are you kidding me ?we haven't had a proper conversation in this whole day!" He said .

I turned around from my desk and looked at him looking all stressed and grumpy. "I am sorry I just have to finish my work" he rolled his eyes and glared at me .

"You have been doing that for the whole day!and also you haven't kissed me the whole day" he stayed and I blushed . It's true I didn't kiss him today . But this is the first time he is complaining about me not kissing him.

"Yeah well it's okay if you go without a kiss one day" I said still blushing . I turned around and start writing down some notes .

"No it's not okay!" He angrily said and I could hear his footsteps coming towards me . In an Instant I was pulled apart from the chair I was sitting on .

He threw me on the bed and hovered over me . I could see he was very angry . I gulped . "Killua I need to finish my work" I said kind of scared .

He looked straight in my eyes "enough of that now give me some attention" he said and I swear it turned me on so much .

He leaned in kissing me and I gave in .

Sorry for the short chapter I don't have much ideas . 😭😞