Nerd

One more day .... without him noticing me ...... I am such a coward .

Bisky: well how was your day ?
Y/n : don't ask
Bisky: why don't you just tell him ?

Y/n : I have told you ! I can't !
Bisky : do as you please ..

She went back to watching tv and I went up to my room . She is my sister . -_-

Killua is my crush but he is wayyyyyy out of my league . I'll tell you a funny thing . He is my neighbour since past my whole life (16 years ) and you know what . He doesn't even know my name .

Yeah I am that much of a coward . I went up to my window through which I can clearly see his bedroom . And our houses are way closer .

I should just give up . I can't be his nor can he be mine . So I'll stop . It will be hard but I have to no I need to stop .

I sigh and go into the bathroom to take a shower . I came out with just a towel wrapped around my body .

That's when I got a call . From one of my friends . Lucy .

Killua's pov

Gon : see you later !

I nodded and left school to go home . I thought of that girl I saw in school today . What was her name again .... Y/N ! Yeah she looks pretty .

I got home and went straight to my bedroom I throw my backpack on the floor and look out of my window . And I almost got a nose bleed .

Y-y/n ? She is my neighbour ?! A-and s-she is just in a towel ! W-what ?!

She wasn't looking at my direction and I couldn't look away . She is just so ..... beautiful
She was on a call and was laughing I wonder who she is talking to .

Y/n's pov

I finished my call with Lucy and looked outside . And there was Killua looking at my . My face instantly got red . After a few moments I realised what I was wearing .

I quickly closed the curtains and sat on the floor . I am so stupid ! Now he will think that I am a weirdo ! Urghhh whyyyyy meeee ! I hate my self .

NEXT DAY

Now how am I gonna face him ?! I can't ever show my face to him . What have I done .

After putting the books in the locker I headed towards my class but there I saw Killua talking to gon . He looks so pretty . He was smiling .

Oh I forgot I can't show my face to him . I try to sneak out of there without being noticed . But stupid gon .

Gon : oh y/n !

Crap . I am done . I slowly look at them . Killuas eyes were fixed on me .

Gon : thanks for helping me out that day !
Y/n : n-no problem

I give a awkward smile I basically run towards my class .

Gon : why is she running ?

AFTER SCHOOL

I had to wait back for some school work but now I am done and I can go home . As I was walking down the hallway someone grabbed me and pulled me into an empty classroom .

Y/n : what the hell—

I turned around only to se...... Killua ?

Y/n : k-Killua ?
Killua : I am sorry for grabbing you like that but I wanted to say .... sorry for last night .

He had slightly pink cheeks and he scratched his neck avoiding eye contact .

Y/n : n-no it's m-my fault I am sorry ....

He finally looked at me

Killua : I think I like you ....

My eyes widened ! DID HE JUST SAY LIKE ?

Y/n : s-stop joking !
Killua : I am not ! I really like you ..... do you ?
Y/n : I-I do but why would you like ... me ?

He looked confused and moved closer to me .

Killua : why not ?
Y/n : because I am just a nerd and I am the type of girl that no boys fall in love with .........

Killua seemed shocked but it was the truth .

Killua : y/n .....

He used his index finger to make me look at him . Once I did he placed a small kiss on my lips . I couldn't move . He just KISSED me . Omg !

Killua : I like you for who you are .

No one has ever said that with such sweetness . I smiled and got on my toes and smashed my lips onto his .

He put his arms around my waist and picked me up placing me on a table . My hands wrapped around his neck to deepen the kiss .

After a few minutes we broke the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine . Our breathing was mixed .

Killua : I LOVE YOU Y/N
Y/n : me to