Vampire

Kil⚡️: come over rn
Y/n : babe it's like 2 am .
Kil ⚡️: idc I am waiting
Y/n : urgh FINE !

What does this boy need at 2 in the morning ?! I get up and change my clothes . I wear his blue hoodie and some booty shorts basically it was invisible . Lol .

You see Killua is my boyfriend and also he is a vampire . I am not afraid of him casue he is very gentle with me . Kinda but I love him .

I got inside my car and drove myself to his house . After like 20 minutes I finally reached and got off my car . I went up to his apartment and rang the door bell .

The door opened shortly revealing a shirtless killua. I should be used to this by now but my heart races every time and cheeks get red like a tomato .

Killua : come in .

I nodded and made my way inside his apartment . He told me to sit in his bedroom while he got me water to drink .

I sat on his bed took out my phone to see if I had any messages . That's when Killua came in with a glass of water . I took a sip and put it aside .

Y/n : so why did u call me ?
Killua : I am bored
Y/n : umm okay so how can I help you ?

He didn't say anything and also sat on his bed .

Killua : come here

I did as he said and made my way to him . He instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me next to him . I blushed . My head was on his bare chest .

Just then I remembered Killua didn't take my blood for like 2 weeks now . Is he holding back or something ? Then I remembered the last time he bit me the next day I got sick .

But that had nothing to do with him taking my blood . I think he is scared to take my blood again cause he thinks I'll get sick again .

But he can't hold it in long enough right he need blood to survive .

Killua : y/n
Y/n : yeah ?
Killua : can I uhh ahhh never mind

I sighed and got out of his grip and then sitting on his lap . I pulled his face closer to mine and pecked his lips .

Y/n : I am not gonna get sick Killua you don't have to hold it in .

He looked at me with hesitation but then moved my hair from my neck .

Killua : are you sure ?

I nodded and smiled at him .

He placed his mouth on my neck and soon I felt his fangs digging into my skin . I gripped on his shoulders and bit my bottom lip . Still not used to this pain .

After he was done he grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine . I could taste my own blood . He broke the kiss and rest his forehead on mine .

Killua : I love you so fucking much .
Y/n: I love you too