Making Friends in Strange Places

Sinbad

It was a week after you kicked out the supposed first dungeon capturer, you had to work the afternoon shift as another manager was sick. It was quiet, seeing as though most of the trouble happened at night. Taking the opportunity, you started to work on the finances to the brothel, well tried to start.

"Miss (Y/n), there is a visitor here to see you!" Kira, one of your girls, informed.

"Tell them that as manager, I can't offer any services myself," I tell her, reading our income from the past month.

"But he says he really needs to speak to you," She persists.

You sigh and get up to make your way to the entrance. Once there, you pull up a fake smile and use your best customer service voice.

"Hello, sir. I heard you wanted to speak to me?"

"Hello again," It was Sinbad, or the guy from last week.

This time, however, he was with a boy about 13? You didn't know, but the boy seemed a little agitated at the purple-haired teen in front of him.

"Oh, to what do I owe your presence, Mr. 'First Dungeon Capturer'?" you asked.

The teen just smiles at you before answering, "I just wanted to apologize for my actions last week. A beautiful girl such as yourself shouldn't have had to burden herself with my drunken presence."

He was trying to charm you, again. You blinked, and thought about it before coming to a rational decision.

"I forgive you, but you have to apologize to my girls and buy me food," You told him.

"Well, I believe that's doable," He chuckled.

Jafar

(This one is a bit longer than most because of how I wanted it to be)

You held onto your brother's top, not wanting to get lost in the dungeon. When Sin left to look for Hinahoho in the dungeon, you followed because you didn't want him to get hurt. He appreciated the thought, but scolded you heavily for following him into something so dangerous. You were scared but went on, as if you had a choice now. Eventually, you come across a fight between Hinahoho, another huge guy, your new sleep paralysis demon, and the boy from last night.

"Big brother, I think Hinahoho needs help!" You say, noticing the Imuchakk was about to get sliced.

Sin nodded and jumped into action, "Bararaq Saiqa!"

He then used his sword to electrocute the battle.

"Sinbad?"

"You!"

Both Hinahoho and the boy said at the same time. You being the one to try to help, threw a rock at the big guy. It did nothing but give away your place. He then turned to look at you, causing a domino effect of stares.

"Uh, hi," You said, backing away.

The only ones not looking were Drakon and Sinbad, as they were talking. The boy decide to kill a lot of birds with one stone and went to you, figuring to use you to kill his main target and the Imuchakk.

"Well, hello again," He said, walking closer, ready to tie you up.

"Aren't you that kid from last night?" You asked, backing up more.

"The one and only. Now, if you could just be a good girl and do as I say, I will spare you. Understand?"

You didn't even get a chance to answer as the next thing you new, you were grabbed and in the water.

~~~

You tried calming everyone down, but it was no use. You're brother pulled a quick trick on the others to catch the rukh cat and win the final trial. At first, he tried to explain with the logic of trying to get everyone out, but that failed. After, he explained why he did it, to unite people in a country that changes the world. You looked around at everyone, who was standing in awe.

The three assassins, as you learned what they were, talked amongst themselves, questioning whether they should join. The boy then laughed and looked at Sinbad,

"You are an interesting one, why not?"

He walked over to Sin, "But, note that if I ever get bored with you, or you start acting weak or pathetic, I will kill you."

Your brother smiled, "Deal."

"Does that mean we're friends?" You asked the boy.

He looked at you with an amused gleam in his eyes, "Maybe, but only if your as interesting as this idiot."

You smiled widely, but quickly frowned once the boy coughed up black and purple goop.

Mystras

It's been a week since you joined the group. They were setting sail to Artemyra Kingdom, and at first you were excited, then you got on the boat. Normally, you weren't one to get sick on boats, but the ocean was proving to be different from the rivers of your kingdom. Right now, you were above deck, trying your absolute best not to vomit.

"Are you okay?" A voice behind you spoke.

"Just a little seasick, nothing to," You gulp back a little bit of vomit, "To worry about."

You turn to give the person a small smile. It was Mystras, and he wasn't buying it.

"Do you want me to help you walk back to your room?" He asked.

Deciding that rest would be great, you nodded. You walked over to him before making your way to your room. Once in there, he said to sleep well and left. You lied on your bed and smiled.

Yunan

"Please, don't hurt me!" The guy in the barrel shouted, "I just wanted shade!"

"Who the hell are you and why my barrel?!" You asked him, grabbing him by his collar and attempting to pull him out.

That attempt led the barrel to be tipped over and spilled. Luckily, you were only carrying potatoes in it, so no harm. You were still mad, so, with his shirt collar in your grasp, you "helped" him up. You noted that he was taller than you, but that didn't stop you.

"I repeat, who are you and why were you in my barrel?"

"I'm Yunan, a traveler," He answered the first part.

"And you were in my barrel, why?" You asked, ready to make him help you clean up.

"Isn't it obvious? Not only is it dark, making it the perfect shade, but small and cramped too!" He chirped.

'The fuck is wrong with this guy?' You thought, "Okay, say I believe you, why not just ask to climb into my barrel?"

"Because that would be odd."