Movie Night! (Modern AU)

Sinbad

It was your night off, and what better way to spend it then with a movie night with your boyfriend.

"Hurry up or I will start the movie with you!" You threatened as Sin made the popcorn.

"Almost done, just wait a minute." He said, opening the microwave when it went off. He grabbed out the bag and opened it, dumping its contents in a bowl, "What movie are we watching anyway?"

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've been dying to watch it since I saw the Kill Count for it," You take a piece of popcorn when Sin down.

"That sounds interesting."

You pressed play on the controller, allowing Netflix to do its thing. It went smoothly, though Sin was disappointed you weren't clinging to him.

Jafar

You set down the last pillow of your fort. Jafar was spending the night, so you thought it would be fun to make a fort from blankets and pillows and watch a movie. Jafar scrolled through Netflix, looking for something interesting to watch.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked you, passing over a few more movies.

You thought for a moment before asking, "Have you watched Enter the Spider-verse yet?"

"No," He said before going into search.

You stared at the back of his head, "How?! That's like the coolest Spider-man movie ever!"

He typed in the title and selected it when it came up, "Never gotten around to it."

He joined you in the fort and pressed play before moving to cuddle you. He enjoyed the movie, and hearing you try to sing along to Sunflower.

Mystras

You were staring at your boyfriend with an exasperated and confused look, "How have you not seen the Harry Potter movies?!"

"My father doesn't like magic stuff," He shrugged, "He says it goes against our religion."

"That has to change!" You stood up from the couch to access your DVD collection. Pulling out the box that held every movie of the 8 part series, you walked to your TV and put the Sorcerer's Stone into your PS4. You grabbed the controller from its charger and walked back to the couch, plopping back down beside Mystras.

"Ready?" You activated the disk portion of the system.

"Do I have an option?" He asked, moving an arm around you.

"Nope!" You pressed play.

He ended up enjoying the series, evening asking you what you think his Hogwarts house would be. You think it would be either Griffindoor or Hufflepuff.

Yunan

You went with Yunan to the theater. They were showing Endgame and you were prepared to get your heartbroken again. Yunan has never watched an Avengers movie, but he wanted to spend time with you, so he came along. He was not prepared for your reactions.

You laughed, he smiled. You got eager, he did too. There was one scene though that you weren't ready for. Tears were streaming down your face as you watched the character you came to love die protecting those he loved.

Yunan didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to comfort you nor knew how much you cared for the character. He rubbed your back and whispered kind words until the movie was over.

"They did not have the right to do that!" You said, wiping your face, "They did not have the right at all!"

Yunan pulled you into a hug, "There there, he had to do that so they could win."

"I know! But still!" You clung to him.

He held you for a moment before leaning down to whisper,

"I love you 3000."