Let's Go, Don't Wait, This Night's Almost Over

(A/n) The first person to understand the title, gets any (SFW, Jafar is a fetus) scenario done or any character (Has to be in Adventures of Sinbad) added in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinbad

The date was actually pretty nice. He took you to a restaurant, then to his company since you have never been before.

"So, this is the infamous Sindria Trading Company?" You ask, looking around.

"Yep. Would you believe this all came to be from a mistake?"

"No way, really?"

"Would you like to hear it as I give the tour?" He offered.

"Sure, let's hear it."

And the rest of your date was spent with him telling the story, you adding your commentary, and basically enjoying yourselves.

Jafar

Your date basically consisted of you guys just hanging out in your room. You were showing him how to draw some stuff, like fish and flowers.

"So now you just do this and it looks like scales!"

He nodded and followed along, "Like this?"

"Yep, that looks pretty good!"

After a while, you get an idea.

"Hey, can you teach me how to use to blade things you use?"

"No."

Mystras

Same as Jafar's, with the exception that you both were talking about each other's countries. They were vastly different from each other, with Sasan being a heavily religious mountainous country and your country being a more tropical, rain forest place where the planet was what you worshiped.

"You think I can visit Sasan one day?" You ask him.

"Maybe, I can probably take you when I go to visit," He answered.

"That would be fun," You say, leaning against the wall, "Maybe I can meet your family too."

He sweat dropped a bit, "With my father? That would be an interesting experience, but I think Spartos will like you."

Yunan

You guys were once again, looking at the stars. Though this night, was a special one. There was a meteor shower going on, and you both have front row seats.

"Why does the night sky always amaze me?" You ask, somewhat to yourself.

"Because it's simple, yet mysterious," He answers, "It's fun to think what could be out there, past the stars."

"True, maybe there are more people, watching the same shower and asking the same questions."

"They sound like fun people."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n)

I meant what I said about the title thing.

Also, !Spoiler Warning!, I got to where Pipirika and Mystras started dating, and honestly, who gave them the right to be that adorable? They have no right to go as hard as they did with the cuteness, but they did.

And I love it!