Day 1

It had started to hail outside, and it only made poor Betty's headache worse.

The constant tapping of the cold rocks against the window even gave Cheryl a bit of an ache.

At the moment, the three girls were all sat on the fairly large sofa, snuggled up in their blankets, attempting to watch a few episodes of friends. Key word: attempting.

They couldn't even hear what Monica had to say about her oh-so awful date, due to the high-volume screams and zombie groans coming from the smaller bedroom. Archie had somehow sneaked in his PS4, despite Veronica insisting he leave it at home. It was meant to be time for them to spend together, and she must admit she definitely hated not getting enough attention.

Betty had finally had enough, and she whipped the blanket from her body and stomped over to the room.

Jughead jumped as she abruptly barged through the door.

"Turn that thing down!" She screeched. The other two girls had their arms crossed and were standing behind her, expectant looks on their faces.

"Chill out, it's not even that loud." Archie shrugged, concentrating on his game, not paying any attention to her.

"Archie, if you don't turn that off right now, I swear, you'll be sleeping on the floor!" Jughead grabbed the controller and turned the console off, not wanting Betty to be mad at him too. "Right, thank you." She sighed.

All of the teenagers soon realised how boring it was. They had nothing really left to do, infact when Fred had called and asked how they were doing, they didn't even have an answer.

Cheryl, had other ideas. Whilst the rest of them were watching a movie, she decided she should snoop around a little- there's no way Jughead and Betty are 'just friends'.

Sadly, she found nothing. However, she did find a board game. Monopoly- one direction addition. She grabbed it and walked through to the kitchen where Betty and Jughead were making a milkshake; failing at it poorly.

"Umm why do you own a one direction monopoly?" Cheryl asked and held up the game for them to see.

Betty cringed at the old board game. She'd never admit she still listened to their music though.

"It years old, Charlie insisted it had good memories though." She claimed.

So for the next three and a half hours, the five of them found themselves playing the childish version of the board game and bickering over who was cutest. Betty and Veronica were also arguing. Let's just say the blonde didn't like the fact that Veronica got to go to 4 of their concerts.

And then they were bored again.

A/N: The chapters will be short, and will be updated slowly. Sorry. I've sort of moved fandoms now, and I'm no longer interested in riverdale. However, I've received many sweet dms asking if I can continue, so I will. -K.