Chapter 6

**Edited**

Recap:

"To keep the cake from melting mio amore, but if you want to do something else I'm all for it." I replied my voice coming out deeper. (my love)

My beautiful future bride blushed profusely and followed me in.

Yes definitely going to make her mine even if it's the last thing I do.

🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃

Chapter 06

Nikki POV

I had arrived at my client's home; the one who requested the cake. To say I was surprised was an understatement. The house was grand and had a lot of open space where I presume kids run around.  I took the cake carefully out of the trunk and started my journey up the long trail leading to the house. I knocked on the door and waited.

I heard someone open the door and when I looked up I couldn't believe who it was. It was my arch nemises, Lucas Alessandri. He looked different from his usual look of perfection. His light brown hair was ruffled and he wasn't wearing his men in black suit, instead he was wearing jeans and a shirt that showed off his muscles.

"Why hello mio amore." (my love)

He started to look at me up and down, until he stopped and looked at my breasts and bit his lip. "My eyes are right here you big... oaf! Yeah oaf!"

He smirks and says, "Not my fault you wear something so revealing."

Revealing my ass, "This is not revealing!" I retort angrily my lips forming an unintentional pout. A v-neck white t shirt and black skinny jeans are not revealing.

"Sure and I'm Barney the dinosaur."

"You watch that!" I say trying not to laugh.

"Er no." He coughs.

"You do!" I said erupting with laughter.

"Daisy makes me watch it." He mumble heat running up his neck.

"Who's Daisy." I ask coldness seeping through my words.

"Daisy is like my sister... jealous mio amore."

"Psh no who told you that?"

"I don't need someone to tell me, with one look at your lovely face mio amore I know."

Her eyes started to drift anywhere but me.

"Come in Nikki."

"Why would I willingly go inside with you?"

"To keep the cake from melting mio amore, but if you want to do something else I'm all for it." He replied his voice coming out deeper.

Who does he think he is?

Well it is a free country soo...

"Are you coming in mio amore." (my love)

Lucas retorts still smirking.

Can't I just punch his beautiful.... woah what, stop right there sharkiesha.
He led me to the kitchen and told me where to put the cake.

"How much do I owe you mio amore?" (my love)

"75 dollars." "What does mio amore mean?" I asked him curiously.

"If you want to know darling, learn Italian." he whispered behind me.

"I can teach you if you want?" he said.

"Uh..." I can't think when he's this close. " No, no I'm ok."

"What ever you want darling."

"Can I have my money Mr. Alessandri?

"Sure mio amore." (my love)

He gave me the $120 and I went on my merry way, but not before he nipped my ear releasing a breath, then closing the door. I couldn't get to my car fast enough. Once I got in I felt blush creep into my cheeks. Why do find him so irresistible. Snap out of it Nikki you'll probably never see him again.

Yeah that's it!

But why do I have a feeling I'm going to see him again...and again.

🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿🌸🌸🌿

Chapter 6

Hot dang

'Been working so hard

I'm punching my card

Eight hours for what

Oh tell me what I got

I've got this feeling

That times still holding me down

I'll hit the ceiling

Or else I'll tear up this town

Now I gotta cut loose

Loose footloose

Kick off your Sunday shoes

Please Louise

Pull me off my knees

Jack get back

C'mon before we crack..... and that's all I remember.

How are you all?

Good?

Bad?

In the middle?

So this week I'm obsessed with arrow and the flash, hence the small clip on top.

Spoiler Alert:I barely found out that Damon and Bonnie died in the vampire diaries. Noooo why!!! Damon and Bonnie R.I.P. People we have to come up with a plan to bring them back. I can't survive without my daily dosage of that blue eyed hottie. If you have an idea message me or comment.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Don't be shy😃