Senorita

So ima fuck around a bit with timelines and stuff since this is an AU.

"She left?"

The earth itself seemed to shift, causing the rickety wooden table all five of us were sitting around to creak and moan. Normani's voice was the one that braved the silence; it's sound small and broken in the deafening emotions that swirled around the room.

It seemed that all of the girls were going through different stages and feelings. Lauren stared stonily at the wall; back ramrod straight, fist tightly clenched on the table. Ally sniffled to herself, wiping a balled up napkin against her runny nose every few seconds. Normani seemed confused, but I could tell as the gears were turning in her mind that pain was setting in. Dinah. Well. I actually had no idea what she was feeling.

She didn't seem particularly hurt, absently swiping through her Instagram while roughly smacking gum between her molars.

"Are you okay?" I blurted out, watching as all eyes flicked up to me.

Seeing that I was gazing at her, Dinah clicked her phone off. "Yeah, why would I not be?"

"What the fuck do you mean? Camila, our friend for years, your best friend left our group, and didn't even have enough decency to tell us to our face!" Lauren's fist smacked on the table, anger practically pulsing out of her in waves. "We obviously mean absolute shit to her, and you're okay?"

Never in my time of knowing them had I seen Dinah's face as serious as it was now. "If you couldn't tell that this was coming, you obviously weren't as good a friend as you thought." Her voice was quite yet firm. "Honestly, after she started cheating on the love of her life, I expected this from her." The cracks in her calm facade started to show as she hastily threw a hand through her hair. "If she could do that to Y/n, why the FUCK wouldn't she do this to us!" everyone flinched at her exclamation, and she blew out a breathe. "I'm okay because I've accepted what y'all can't seem to; Camila died the same day Sofi did, and it's going to take fucking Jesus himself to bring her back."

Her words descended on us like a dark, stormy cloud. Heavy with the truth.

Camila was gone. Not just out of their group, but out of all of our lives as well.
____________________________________

*four year ago*

"I love it when you call me senorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la la, is true la la la, ooh I should be running, ooh you keep me c-" The resonant tone of a wrong note rang out, and I couldn't help but laugh at the exasperated expression on Camila's face.

"You seem to have hit the wrong chord there."

She tried to keep her expression as dry as possible. "Wow, I didn't know that. Good catch."

Grinning, I stole the guitar out of her hands and placed it on it's stand. Upon her request I was giving her lessons since I was almost on a professional skill level, but she was having a little bit of trouble with the music.

I pulled her until she straddled my lap, resting my hands comfortable on her thighs. "You want to take a break?" I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth, gazing directly into her eyes.

Hearing her breath hitch, I started to slowly stroke the skin on her thighs. Thank God for dresses. "I want." She leaned closer, breath mingling with mine and thumb coming up to pull on the same lip I was biting. "To get this song down." I threw my head back and groaned. "Baby, I swear when I really learn this guitar part I'll suck you off, okay?"

My mind jolted at her words, and I unintentionally gripped her thighs, ego inflating when I heard her softly moan. "I can just play it every time, and then you won't have to even learn it. Problem solved."