King Of the Jungle

#DoctorFelixPOV#

I began the surgery by opening the chest, the lungs were slowing down and they definitely want to live longer that they already are.

I was operating on the young,

Luke Cambridge.

It was a deep shame, he had 5 months to live and his long loving girlfriend is close to death herself.

She awoke from her coma, 1 week ago.

Her breathing was dreadful and she was on a oxygen breathing help.

Luke had seen her wake up, as he promised he was right be her side.

All along.

After all, he did promise to be and he kept it and he was happy that she was awake, just he was wishing she was okay.

I was in the middle of giving a 5 hour surgery progress of placing newer tissue into the young mans lungs.

He was indeed needing it, as I inspected the deep rotting tissue which was clearly caused by his cancer.

No one had received this treatment apart from another young girl, who was also suffering from a coma but recovered and we treated her with brain tissue but she passed away a week and a half later.

Her name was Diana.

#MarciePOV#

I now realised, I was awake from my coma, which I realised I was in after I conked out when I was finding it hard to breathe.

I was being told that Luke had left for a treatment to maybe boost his living strategy of longer months even a year.

I was so excited but I was told it was a 70% chance of living after it.

I had been told a girl had had it done after a coma and died a week and a half later.

But I was nervous to see if Luke would survive.

I knew he would he was a survivor and was strong who could pull through this.

I now knew that I was on a breathing support machine and I was talking in my head even though I could see everything I was not able to talk.

#DoctorFelixPOV#

My colleagues and I were nearly finished the long journey of the lung tissue transplant.

The stitching was just going into place and we were almost, surely genuine this was going well.

#NurseDrewPOV#

I was sitting at my desk as looked across and the young girls chest was normal, not breathing herself just the machine doing it for her.

But I took a closer look out of curiosity and I squinted my eyes.

"What are you doing Drew?"my colleague nurse said.

"I'm almost definite that, child's chest is moving on its own."i said turning round to her.

She leaped out of her step and her and I walked to the room, Miss Hopewood was recovering in.

All I could think was how could a hit on the head cause this much damage to such a young girl.

As we entered the room the sounds of the machines were normal, so they weren't broke and pumping to much oxygen into her lungs, I was sure it was Miss Hopewood doing it on her own.

"I think you may be right, Drew."Nurse Nora said.

"Yes, I'm very sure, it's her."i said going to the emergency phone on the wall and dialling the number of Doctor Felix.

"I'm calling Felix, He'll know what to do. I've never experienced this before?!"i said as Nora left to find another Doctor or emergency recover nurse.

"Hello, Can I speak to Doctor Felix please? Surgery? Why is he doing surgery on a Wednesday? No. I have to have him immediately. He has a patient who has woke from a coma. I demand to know who he's operating on! Come quickly. Put him on the line."i said as I was on hold for a minute while they called Doctor Felix for the phone.

#DoctorFelixPOV#

I was on the last 4 stitches of Mr Cambridge's lung surgery.

"Doctor Felix, Nurse Drew from floor 5 is on this line, it's an emergency."my assistant said popping her head through the door.

"I'm busy!! Tell her to wait!!"i yelled getting impatient and messing up the 6th stitch and taking it out again.

"But sir-"she said again.

"Oh what Destiny!!??"i said furiated.

"It's the young girl, Miss Marcie Hopewood, as I said it's an emergency!"she gushed.

"Mis- Marcie-?"I stuttered.

Oh no, the young girl has probably died and now this boy is unconscious not knowing she's dead.

#NurseNoraPOV#

I shouted on every Doctor I'm sight.

They may have seen miracles like this but I never have and I've been a nurse for 15 years.

I'm sure you get where I'm coming from, and you know what the heck I've seen.

I mean come on, this is America, you see everything possible here.

Doctor Luvialliac came round the corner, a Russian Doctor who started last week.

I think they do everything different in Russia because he wasn't doing what American doctors would do in his situation.

He ran into the room and pulled out Miss Hopewood's drip and vein implant for her medicine.

"Sir you ca-!"I yelled but he carried on.

"I need to get this girl, heeelp, she neeeds mediiical atteeention."he said pulling down the breaks on the bed trolley and wheeling her away.

"Sir she's awoke from a coma, she's not dying or injured!"i said running out after him.

He ran so fast down the hall I couldn't catch up until he turned a corner.

I didn't even know if he had a real license to be a doctor in the USA.

He ran into a large tall man,

Know as Doctor Felix.

#DoctorFelixPOV#

"Excuse me-"I said then glared at the body in the bed trolley.

"Is that?"i said as Nurse Nora answered my question before I even said it.

"Yes, it's Miss Hopewood."she said, brushing her hair out of her face.

"And whom are you?"i said to the young looking foreign doctor, who wheeled the patient like a go-cart.

"I'm Doctorrr Luvialliac originated from Russia."he said straightening up his tie.

"Oh, why have you ran this patient so fast down the corridor that she's gushing through the arm with blood."i said curiously, staring down at him.

"Weeel, shee was injureed, shee neeeded heeelp."he said balancing on his heels.

"Well I think she's fine, so wheel her back to her room and go to my office."i said as he gave the bed trolley over to Nurse Nora and left to my office, the head office.

If you didn't notice I am the head of the hospital, the big man of the tree, the king of the jungle.

Doctor Luvialliac certainly noticed that.

Once we wheeled Marcie back to her room, I checked her over and told Nora that she's be okay, that she was just recovering.

She was babling on about never seeing a young person recover so well from a coma.

I just hoped that Luke would be okay to have more time with his love.

Just more time.

I headed back to my office to deal with Dr Luvialliac , and his outrageousness.