Rewrite Information

Hello all my beautiful fans and followers of 'Shatter'.  I have very exciting news for you all.  I have posted the first chapter of the rewrite for this story.  This story is not anywhere near where it could be and I'm working extremely hard on the new version.  I know you guys must have a ton of questions so I'll answer some right now.

1.) Will you be keeping this version up?

        ~No, this version will be taken down once the last chapter of the rewrite is posted.

2.)  Does the rewrite follow the same story line with the same characters?  Is the ending the same?

        ~Some of the same characters will be present in the rewrite, but many have been cut and one or two has been added.  The ending is completely different and (I'll admit) not as happy, but it is definitely a shocker, especially to my current Shatter fans.

3.)  What will the rewrite be called?

        ~The rewrite will be called 'The Art of Insanity'.

4.)  When will the rewrite be complete?

        ~Err... hopefully by August 2015.  I'm still working on 'Hers' and the 'Void' rewrite and I've taken on another project called 'Life After Blake' (previously meantioned as 'Hush Little Baby').  It all depends on the publicity I get from 'TAOI'.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.  I'm open to suggestions and comments as always.  And again, thank you guys so so much, I really appreciate it.