CHAPTER 16: Unexpected Intruder

AUTHORS POV

"Hey Error?" Red asked "Hmm?" Error responded. "When will you stop making those useless dolls? What do you even use them for?" Red questioned, Error stared at red before opening a glitched portal and taking out a doll out. "Do you really want to know?" Error asked but before Red could respond, he ripped the dolls arms, legs and head off. "You would kill Y/N?" red asked, putting his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Never!" Error yelled, Red cleared his throat as he looked down at the now ripped up doll that looked like Y/N. "You have a doll of Y/N? Oh, I get it! You have a thing for her!" Red yelled. "Shut up before I fucking dust you!" Error glitched as he glanced over at the portal, "What?! I opened a portal to the Anti Void not my room! Are the portals glitching up?" Error shouted. "You keep that Y/N doll in your room?!" Red yelled as Errors skull was covered in a bright golden hue. "What happened to Error?" Nightmare asked while walking over. "He crashed again..." Red replied. "He looks sick." Cross added as he leaned against the back of the couch next to Nightmare. "Lemme check his temperature." Nightmare replied as he held the back of his bony hands against Errors skull. "So?" Cross asked, "Yeah, he's sick..." Nightmare replied. "You, take Error to his room" Nightmare ordered, pointing to a random NP.

LATER

ERROR'S POV

"What the hell happened? Why am I in my bedroom?" I said, looking around. I sat up in bed and looked around for the Y/N doll I made the other day, but I couldn't find it. I looked over the edge of my bed and saw the doll ripped up. Shocked, I picked up the pieces and got my needle and thread and begun to stitch the parts back up together. "E-Error? I heard you were sick, can I come in?" Y/N asked after knocking on the door. "Uhh, yeah come in..." I replied, swiftly hiding the doll of her down the slit between my bed and the wall. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked as she sat down next to my bed. "I think, I don't remember being sick, but now that I think about it I have been feeling pretty unwell recently..." I responded. "Oh, Error, you're awake." Nightmare said walking in also. "Hey melty face, since when are you being nice?" I asked as Nightmare slightly blushed in response and turned his head to the side while secretly looking at Y/N. "Whatever, anyway I'm going out to get you some medicine." Nightmare explained, "Its just a cold calm down" I replied as Nightmare rolled his eye and left. "I have to go to the bathroom but ill be right back Error." Y/N said before also leaving. Since I was bored as hell, I opened a drawer from the bedside table beside me and brought out my yarn of wool and knitting sticks and knitted till someone came back.

NIGHTMARE'S POV

Since last time when Error was sick, things weren't so well. Because Error's so glitched up when he's sick his magic changes and causes things to change around him. Last time when Error had a cold everybody's magic was eliminated till he got better. We don't know what will happen this time so its best to help him get better as quick as possible. It's also no help when Error doesn't remember a thing after he's sick. I haven't checked for any updates in other AU's yet so I don't know if I can still get medicine from where I used to, ill just go to Undertale since I know the barrier's broken from when we found Y/N.

I walked down to the living room where I saw Black, Red, Horror and Cross on the couch chatting, I was so focused think about what medicine I needed to get that I didn't realise the others were talking to me. I walked past the living room and towards the throne room when I opened a portal, but before I stepped inside someone walked out. "Oh god no..." I said as two Nightmare papyruses walked up behind me. "Oh yes handsome" Lust said as he slowly inched closer. "Nope nope nope nope, not today..." I repeated to myself as I flung him into the wall with my tentacle and shut the portal. "Just great, now that Error's sick all the portals don't work now so I cant even get medicine, and that's not even the worst part." I explained to myself as Lust stood up and walked over to me. I picked him up with my tentacle and walked towards the throne room doors.

"Oh hey Nightmare we were just wondering if yo- WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE!" Killer shouted as he hid behind Red and Horror for protection. "Error's sick and the portals are glitching up so Lust is stuck here now." I explained, "Just don't let him get near you know who." Cross reminded me as I nodded and walked to the cells before I stopped in my tracks

MEANWHILE

Y/N'S POV

After washing my hands from going to the bathroom, I walked back towards Error's room. I silently knocked on the door hoping he would answer but he didn't. I opened the door a few centimetres and peeked inside. Error seemed to have fallen asleep while knitting. I walked closer to him and noticed a doll next to him. It had H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes and S/C skin. 'OH MY GOD IS THAT MEANT TO BE ME!?' I thought as my entire face exploded in blush. 'Okay, Okay, calm down Y/N, its probably not what you think...' you thought to yourself as you saw him squirming around in his bed. You looked back down at him and smiled as part of your blush washed away. Quietly, you knelt down to his bed and tucked the blankets over him before leaving and shutting the door behind you.

"Its alright, everything's alright, so not weird at all that he hugs a doll that looks like me when he sleeps." I whispered under my breath as I was slowly dying on the inside. "Ill just go see if Nightmares back yet..." I said as I walked towards the living room to see Nightmare holding ANOTHER skeleton in his tentacles. He was to busy talking to Cross so he didn't notice me. Suddenly Killer looked over at me, he looked absolutely terrified. Killer looked back at Nightmare with the same expression, it seems Nightmare noticed Killer looking at me so he turned his head over his shoulder to see me.

"Nightmare, who is that?"