CHAPTER 04 : New Connections

.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,,,.......,,,,.......

I yawned and woke up early in the morning. I looked at the others and they were still sleeping so I decided to review my status a little bit.

"So "Stealth" hides my presence, "Physical Enhancement" boosts my body for offense and defense, Fire magic, Wind magic, and ... what's this? Creation Magic? So you create stuff with this?" I mumbled to myself with confusion as I reviewed my abilities that I have.

[Answer: Creation Magic allows oneself to create things in their imagination. Like a sword, or a dragon, or a kingdom. Because this magic is so dangerous the kingdom had strict surveillance for adventurers or citizens that wield this magic.]

Oops... I think I got myself a dangerous situation again. But if I can create anything to my imagination, wouldn't that mean I can create cellphones, computers and other stuff from my world? But that would be too risky. Other people might take advantage of my abilities and form an alliance to fight the Kingdom. But I think making foods from my previous life wouldn't make a commotion.

"But what about the ingredients? It's true creation magic can make anything I want but it's boring to make anything I want without hard work." I said to myself.

My stomach roared and I was ashamed. I forgot that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. Maybe if I make some food with creation magic and immediately finish the process wont count as cheating. I walked back and forth and back forth and finally found the cuisine that would please myself. Curry. I want some Curry. So I thought of the curry I had in my world and instantly, the curry I wanted appear in front of me inside a bowl.

"But I can't eat like this. Maybe I'll make some tables and chairs to make eating easier." I talked to myself.

So I was thinking about tables and chairs so hard and a few seconds later they appeared! Ain't this skill convenient? As I was about to take a scoop of my curry, everyone woke up immediately and rushed to my side. They were staring at my curry and they were drooling like animals.

"The food smells so delicious. Can we have that too?" They whimpered.

"I wanted to refuse but after seeing their faces I just can't do it. So I used my creation magic to make more bowls of curry for everyone. Clover was really shocked when I used my creation magic. It seems this skill is very rare too, just like the inventory skill I have

"You can use Creation Magic?" Clover asked as she stared at the bowls of curry.

"Yes I can. It's quite easy to use actually." I replied as I winked my eyes at her.

Their faces turned pale as I sounded my reply. Maybe I shouldn't say anything like that. They were murmuring as they moved to the corner of the room. Who knows what they are saying? As I finished creating the bowls of curry with the eating utensils. They approached me slowly. Oops.. it seems I'm going to get a long lecture from them.

. . .

The lecture took over 15 minutes and the curry was getting cold.I immediately reminded them of the curry I made for them and they immediately panicked and took a seat hurriedly. I looked at them and they weren't eating the curry. Can't you just heat the curry with fire magic?

"What's wrong? Can't you just use fire magic to heat the curry I made for you?" I asked them with a displeased tone.

"We can't. It needs extreme magic control to heat something this small." They replied.

Are there no spells that could heat food? If they won't use fire magic, then I'm going to use fir magic.

"I'll heat the food so you guys can just relax." I told them as i summoned a tiny fireball in my hand.