Chapter 05 : Trouble awaits in every corner

After yesterday's incident, Clover finally told me that she was from a noble family and how she was a demon, not a human. She told me that she managed to hide because of a concealing magic her grandfather casted upon her. I finally understood her situation. But why would she hide this fact from me? What's her reasoning? We are all friends' right? Well, the others doesn't seem to be bothered by this fact. Did they know about the fact of Clover being a noble? Well it doesn't really matter to me. If Clover's happy then I'm happy.

"Hey Renne." She greeted me with a yawn as she woke up slowly from her sleep.

"Good Morning Clover!" I replied to her greeting.

As she woke up, I could see her face isn't dreadful anymore. I'm so glad that she is like this. Being happy is the most important thing after all.

"Oh Renne, you're awake."

I turned back to see who said that. After I looked back, I could see Eren waking up slowly. His metallic black hair was really messy.

"Why is your hair so messy Eren?" I said as I closed up on him.

"I'm so sorry Renne." Eren said apologetically.

"You have to take care your hair properly!" I said as I scolded Eren for his selfishness.

"O- ok" Eren said as he replied to my scolding.

I just can't believe this bunch. How were they able to survive this long? Anyways, I wanna have a bath first.

. . .

I bathed for 45 minutes more or less and then I wore my clothes that I cleaned using Holy Magic. <Purification>. <Purification> is divided to 10 levels. This magic is supposed to be used upon demonic beings or the sort. Yet I used this magic for cleaning my clothes. But hey, it's my magic! Anyways, from what Clover told me the ranking of Demons from the strongest to the weakest goes like this.

DEMON LORD -----> Heavenly Demon King-----> Demon General-----> Succubus-----> Mutant Demon--> Demon-----> Half-Demon-----> Lesser Demon----->

And it goes on and on and on. But I only have information on the ranking of demons. There must be rankings of other life forms. I think I can get that information from the Grand Library of this city. But how can I get inside the Grand Library? I'm not an adventurer nor a civilian in this city. Well, anything can happen when you believe. That's what I believe. Anyways I have to gather more information. That's my number one priority.

"Renne, can you prepare that curry thing again? I'm hungry."

I saw Creed waking up slowly as her belly rumbled like an avalanche.

"Whoops. Sorry about that." Creed said as she chuckled.

"Hmph. Fine, I'll make it again." I said as she jumped up and down on the bed with happiness.

So... I used my "Creation Magic" once again just to make a curry for these lazy-heads. I mean, I know I have unlimited mana but using it just to make food from my world is TROUBLESOME. Curry IS delicious, I know that! But they can eat other things right? RIGHT?

"<Item Creation>" I said as I created the curry and the eating utensils by imagining them in my mind.

The moment I have stopped thinking about the curry and the eating utensils, the curry and the utensils were made in an instant. The reason I actually have this type of magic is because all you need is high imagination. There are no other requirements for using this magic.

{But if your imagination is weak the item you create will fail and there might be terrible aftereffects}

(Oh! Good Morning Draco!)