Thief!Teldryn Sero x Hurt!Reader ~FLUFFFFF~

Please...save me?~

WARNING(S): Cute stuff, not so cute stuff, and lots of kissing.

I was at the Temple of Meridia, often swerving over to small bridges, then jumping on fallen parts of the temple. Teldryn, my current follower and trusted friend, walked over to me instead of having fun like I was. Every now and then he would glance down at my coin purse.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Teldryn, who stopped staring at my belt and glared at me then looked away.

"Nothing. I was looking at nothing." He replied. I smiled and shrugged that off, taking a sip of my glass-bottled Coca Cola. Teldryn glanced at my belt again and I skipped to the small bridge with pillars on the sides creating a sunroof kind of thing. The 'sunroof' was obviously falling apart and cracked everywhere, and could simply fall on me, but I didn't care. Teldryn pulled out a sharp, SHARP, sharp glass dagger and pinned me to the pillar. He smirked.

"Hand over all your valuables. I'd hate to hurt you." He grumbled darkly. My breathing quickened in fear.

"T-Teldryn....?" I whimpered. I unhooked my coin purse and threw it to the side.

"T-There...n-now....let..me...g-go.." Teldryn smirked under his helmet, I could basically feel it. He picked up my coin purse and tossed it in the air and caught it. I put a hand to my chest, staring at the ground. I heard a loud rumbling sound and saw the area I was on was cracking and crumbling. Before I could jump to safety, the platform fell, me along with, off a cliff for dramatic effects. I screamed and tried to slow my sliding, but ended up scraping my knees and arms on sharp rocks. I cut my hands pretty bad, too. When I finally reached the bottom, I was covered in dirt, tears and blood. Teldryn looked at me and didn't know what to think of that. He wanted to see if I was okay, but also he wanted to leave me there like the thief he was.

"T..Teldryn!" I called for him, and he sighed deeply. He paced around the temple balcony, then finally threw my coin purse at me, hitting my head.

"HEY, OUCH, YOU IDIOT! DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE I'M ALREADY- A-Ahh ouchhh!!" An unearthly pain erupted in my ankle, making me scream in pain. Teldryn had enough of this and ran down to me, then saw a medium sized boulder (about the size of a full grown great dane) on my arm. He saw blood splattered all over my body. Everywhere. I closed my eyes from the blinding sun and tilted my head back in pain and groaned.

"P-please..save me..." I whispered in a groggy tones. Teldryn thought for a second and saw the boulder start to move. He quickly took his helmet off and put it in front of the boulder so it would stop, or at least delay it from running and crushing any other part of my body. Well, it didn't stop it. In fact, it crushed his helmet, and continued rolling down the cliff, then stopped a mile away. Teldryn watched the boulder roll and stop, then something caught his eye. A cart. He ran to the cart and brought it to me, then picked me up carefully and placed me in the cart. He pushed the cart all the to my house in Solstheim, and realized I passed out. He picked me up and saw a pool of red blood, making him rush me inside, he shut the door behind him and ran to my room, being careful of certain areas that were injured on my body. He set me on my bed, sighing and wiping loose tears he didn't notice before. He saw a cabinet named, 'medical stuff' and ran to it, tripping and hitting his head on the desk itself, and felt warm liquid trail its way down his face, but didn't care about it. He grabbed the medical supplies and ran back to me. He lifted my t-shirt up to see a huge gash. He put some cleaning alcohol on it, making me wince. He cleaned the wound and wrapped medical wrap around my torso, making me open my eyes in pain.

"TELDRYN- No...stop.." I groaned and Teldryn put a finger to my lips, shushing me.

"It'll be over soon." He whispered. I saw the red blood from his forehead drip onto my leg.

"You're bleeding!" I told him. He glanced at me while his head was facing down. His eyes seemed to hold worry and concern.

"Why are you he-help-" I winced and passed out again. Teldryn placed his cold hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature rise. He cast a frost spell on me, watching his frost temp so it doesn't freeze me. I opened my eyes a little and saw warm tears spilling from Teldryn's red, gorgeous eyes.

"You're crying..." He wiped his tears and shook his head.

"No, I'm not. I'm just...it's the frost. It's...uh..making my eyes water?" I grabbed his face and pulled him to me, making him fall on top of me. He had both of his hands on the sides of my head, basicaaallllyyyyy pinning me down.

"What are you doin-" he stopped talking when he felt healing magic flow through his veins. He saw me heal his wound and smiled. He stroked my cheek with his thumb, making heat rise to my face. He hadn't even realized that my temp has went back to normal. When I was done healing, or better said, when I was nearly to the point of passing out due to energy loss, Teldryn got off of me and healed the rest of my wounds with both magic and medicine. When Teldryn was about to leave, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me, making him fall on my bed. His face was tinted red.

"Stay with me...please...." I knew he tried to rob me earlier..and kind of betrayed our friendship.... but something about him just...I can't be without him. I pulled him so he was on top of me again. Again, his hands instinctively fell to the sides of my head. I glanced at his lips, then my eyes trailed to his warpaint. then up to his eyes. I realized this was the first time I've seen him without his helmet. His red eyes widened slightly at the sudden move I made. His mohawk was messed up from stress I'm guessing. I ran my hand through his messy mohawk, making his red face redder. I smirked. I brought him closer to me, nearly nose to nose, and whispered, "I know you are secretly enjoying this, Teldryn Sero..." He smirked back, then placed his soft lips on mine. Our lips were moving in sync, and he deepened the kiss by moving closer. We pulled away after a short while, and Teldryn pecked my lips. He was smirking at me, a pink blush dusted his face. He laid beside me, pulling me close as possible to his chest. I heard him say something under his breath.

"I didn't hear you, Tel." He let out a loud sigh.

"I said,...I love you." He grumbled. I smiled and gently bit his elven ear, making his blush darken more. He sighed a little. I bit down harder, hearing a little groan from him. My face heated up quickly and I kissed his neck and trailed kisses down to his collarbone. He was breathing heavily, and he looked down. His mohawk only got messier. I softly bit his grey-ish skin, feeling him shudder. I gently got on top of him, kissing around his neck. I felt him sweetly kiss the top of my head, making me stop. I rested my head on his chest, cuddling him. He smiled more, and brought me closer. I snuggled into his chest, both of us relaxing.

1346 words~