𝒊. ahoy

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
CHAPTER ONE
welcome to scoops ahoy! ❞
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

    MABEL walked into scoops ahoy the next day with a small grin on her face

the next day with a small grin on her face. steve and robin were surprised to see her so laid back. her hair was completely tamed, no barrettes, no clips, no hair spray, just light curls. She had barely any makeup on and she had on the sailor's uniform and a pair of white classic reebok's.

      "good morning losers." she smiled, walking into the break room so she could clock in for her first shift. robin opened the window that was between the break room and the kitchen, gazing at Mabel with a raised eyebrow. Mabel turned around slightly confused. "yes?" she questioned.

"you look... different?" robin answered.

"what? do you think I'm gonna wear two pounds of makeup and eight ounces of hairspray to work? wasteful." Mabel scoffed playfully as she walked towards the window robin was sitting in. "well yeah, but I'm digging this look, it's the real you." robin smiled slightly as Mabel rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen where Steve was.

"Alright so you know math right?" steve inquired.

"no I don't steve, I'm a lost cause, I just can't add simple numbers together-"

"Okay that was a joke." steve huffed crossing his arms. "not a good one." robin smiled as she climbed through the window then closing it. when she reappeared in the window she had a whiteboard and a dry erase marker. "five points on your you suck chart," robin added another tally.   "holy shit." Mabel giggled lightly.

   "Mabel, this is what we call a 'you suck' chart. one side has 'you rock' one side has 'you suck'. when steve makes a bad attempt at a joke or flirting you add a point to the 'you suck' side." robin explained as steve stood there with an angry look on his face. "we haven't figured out what gets him to the 'you rock' side, he hasn't accomplished anything yet." she mumbled before hanging up the whiteboard again.

    "wow steve, you're a real loser!" Mabel giggled before hopping on the back counter. "ha, ha, ha, so funny you two." steve rolled his eyes. "if you're just gonna make fun of me both of you are fired." steve huffed, walking into the break room. Mabel and Robin looked at each other before bursting out in giggles.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"alrighty, one scoop of chocolate, that's a buck twenty-five." steve smiled, a slight smirk on his face as he handed the girls their ice cream. "anything else?" he raised an eyebrow, the girls shook their heads no. "oh, Purdue," he replied nonchalantly as the girl handed him the money. the girls in front of him didn't look impressed.