𝒗𝒊. to the top

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
CHAPTER SIX !
❝ all hands on deck,
ahoy! ❞
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"ITS PRETTY FASCINATING WHAT 20 bucks can get at the county recorders office

bucks can get at the county recorders office." robin chuckled as she plopped down a piece of paper, the four teens gazed at it with wonder written on their faces. "star court mall, the complete blueprints." robin sighed in content.

"not bad." Dustin smiled.

"Okay, so, this is us, scoops, and this is where to get to."

    "I mean, I don't really see a way in." steve shrugged, taking a glance at Mabel and robin. "there's not." robin replied, matter factually. "if you're talking exclusively about doors," she said as she pulled off the top blueprint.

"air ducts!" Dustin and Mabel said in unison. Mabel knew a thing or two about air ducts. she had skipped school taking the air ducts route from the girls' room.

"exactly." robin grinned excitedly before grabbing a marker from the dry erase board. "turns out, these secret rooms need air just like any old room, and these air ducts lead all the way...here," she said softly, circling where they needed to be for the room. Mabel stood there in shock, this had to be one of the best plans she heard in a while, and Steve has had a lot of plans in the past few days for various things. the teens looked over at the vent, as they tried to figure out the size of it. looked too small for steve, too small for robin, but could fit Dustin or Mabel.

˚୨୧˚˚୨୧˚

"flashlight." steve mumbled, Mabel, handed him the big orange flashlight she had in her hand. "thank you." he mumbled back before checking out the vent. "yeah I dunno, man. I dunno if you can fit in here it's like... super tight." steve explained.

"that's what she said," Mabel mumbled, making steve and robin look at her.

"It had to be said!" she huffed, crossing her arms.

"I'll fit." Dustin said, changing the subject of the conversation. "trust me, no collarbones remember?" he said proudly. Mabel and robin exchanged a look of confusion. "excuse me?" robin questioned. "oh, oh yeah, um, he has some disease? cherry- cry out? um, something yeah, I dunno, he's missing bones and stuff and he can bend like gumbo." steve smiled

"Gumby." Mabel and robin said in unison.

"pretty sure it's gumbo."

"steve just shut up and push me!" Dustin shouted through the ducts. Mabel snickered as she pulled herself onto the table, sitting crisscrossed, "why don't you look cute." robin chuckled, jokingly, steve gave her an odd look before tending to Dustin's pushing. "aw, shucks, birdy." Mabel snorted a small blush appearing on her cheeks. robin smiled before diverting her attention to the boys, who were failing miserably.

"don't push my feet, dumbass, push my ass!" Dustin barked at steve, making steve's eyes widen, "touch your butt?" "touch my butt, I don't care! c'mon!" Dustin shouted. Mabel hopped off the table, stepping over where the robin was. the two girls stood there, their heads cocked to the side, watching in disbelief of steve's hands-on Dustin's butt.

"Push harder!" Dustin shouted.

"I am!" steve huffed.

Mabel lied her head on Robin's shoulder, her eyes fixated on the two boys, steve was obviously against the butt thing, while Dustin just wanted to get into the air ducts. but, by the looks of it, Dustin wasn't getting in there anytime soon. "hey beefcake, you're not gonna fit!" Mabel shouted. "Mabel!" Dustin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'm gonna shove you, okay? ready?" said steve.

"just shove me!"

"three...two..." steve shoved but Dustin didn't budge. Mabel sighed as she fell to the floor, sitting cross crossed. "just push!" Dustin shouted. Mabel crossed her arms, her head started to hurt from the shouting, until, "ahoy!" the bell started ringing, obnoxiously. "ahoy sailors, ahoy, all hands on deck, AHOY!" erica Sinclair exclaimed, robin turned to look at her. "get over here and serve me samples!"

"robin?" Mabel whispered, the girl didn't budge. "robin?" she pulled on her pant leg. "I got it." robin whispered, before hopping through the window. 

ERYS SPEAKS
hi i'm sorry the chapter was so short
i hope you enjoyed it though!!! <3