𝒗𝒊𝒊. the perfect fit

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
CHAPTER SEVEN !
❝ child endangerment ❞
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ERICA SINCLAIR stood upon aladder, her head halfway in the ducts with an orange flashlight shining in

ladder, her head halfway in the ducts with an orange flashlight shining in. impatiently, Mabel, Robin, Steve, and Dustin stood at the back counter watching as she scoped out the ducts.

"Yeah, I dunno." erica hopped down from the ladder, facing the four teenagers who were getting annoyed. "you don't know if you can fit?" Dustin questioned the small girl. "oh I can fit, I just don't know if I want to." she replied, quite obnoxiously. Mabel groaned, throwing her head back against the window. "are you claustrophobic?" robin asked her, a little spark of annoyance in her voice.

erica snickered, shaking her head lightly. "I don't have phobias." Mabel stepped forward. "listen you little sh-" steve pushed her back as erica raised an eyebrow at her ex babysitter. "okay what's the problem?" Steve spoke up.

"The problem is, I haven't heard what's in this, for erica!" she sputtered, jabbing her finger against the table, showing that she was now in charge of what goes. steve sucked his teeth, before looking between robin and Mabel. "Jesus fucking christ," Mabel murmured before grabbing her ice cream scooper and a new bag of sprinkles.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the five kids sat at the back booth, ice cream scattered around them as steve pushed a u.s.s. butterscotch sundae in front of erica's face, in which erica pushed back. "more fudge please." she demanded. "oh so now you know manors?" Mabel crossed her arms, erica gave her a fake smile. Steve lowered his head trying to figure out how he's gonna get up from his seat without lunging towards the ten-year-olds throat. "go on..." she shooed him away.

Steve stood up, holding the sundae in his hand. "alright." robin muttered scooting closer to Mabel, as Mabel scooted the closet to erica. "see this? this is the route you are gonna take, then we just wait until the last delivery goes out tonight, then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door." robin explained, the plan was pretty simple.

"then you find out what's in those boxes?" erica questioned. "exactly." Mabel fake smiled towards the girl. "mm—hm." erica hummed in response, clearly trying to get more ice cream out of the teens. "and you say... this guard is armed?" she inquired. Mabel sighed resting her chin upon her palm.

"yes, but he won't be there," said Dustin.

"and booby traps?" erica spoke up.

"booby traps?" robin questioned.

"lasers, spikes in a wall..." the ten-year-old trailed off. Mabel had to admit, she was pretty smart.

robin snorted. "what?" she giggled.