𝒗. dream a dream of me

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
CHAPTER FIVE !
❝ clancy looks like
he wants to eat me ❞
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

   THE footsteps of a barefooted Mabel and robin could be heard pitter-pattering through the wu family home

THE footsteps of a barefooted Mabel and robin could be heard pitter-pattering through the wu family home. the cold white tiles on the floor of the front door were covered in wet mud. the two arrived home at eleven o'clock, nick and jasmine wu were sound asleep in their bedrooms.

"popcorn or kettle chips?" Mabel whispered as she and robin raided the pantry. "both?" robin whispered. "you read my mind, birdy." she giggled to herself as she pulled down the bag of popcorn and kettle chips.

"okay drinks, tab, or coke?"

"new coke bullshit?"

"mhm."

"tab." robin said quietly as Mabel pulled a six-pack of the tab from the fridge. "okay let's roll," she whispered, tiptoeing towards the basement. once they made it to the basement, Mabel turned the lights on.
"Let there be light!" she giggled softly, throwing the chips and sodas onto her bed. "this is your room?" robin questioned as Mabel nodded. "yeah!" robin looked around the room, her smile growing.

mabel's room resembled her so well. her bedsheets were checkerboard black and yellow, her pillows were yellow and her comforter was black. she had posters covering every inch of the walls, varying from movies to bands. her shelves were filled with murder mysteries novels and horror movies. she also had a pet boa sitting in his little terrarium next to her television.

"your room screams you." robin whispered as she checked out the boa. "that's clancy, he's a classy boy." she giggled lightly, taking a seat on her bed. "welcome to my home, birdy." she said softly while patting the spot next to her. "okay so all the movies we could watch are on that shelf, or if you wanna just flip through stations and see what's showing right now." Mabel shrugged. "we can watch whatever, as long as you have something for me to change into." robin snickered, referring to her scoops uniform.

   Mabel jumped up and pulled out a big sweatshirt and shorts for herself, then she pulled out an oversized t-shirt and shorts for robin. "thank you, heart." she smiled sweetly. the two changed right in front of each other, not feeling the need to turn away. for some reason, they both felt that they could trust one another, that they didn't need to hide from each other.

robin slipped a VHS tape into the player, choosing texas chainsaw massacre. "you ready for the best movie marathon ever?" Mabel smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows. robin rolled her eyes, scooting under the covers with Mabel. her bed was a double bed, it was small but comfy for the two girls. Mabel popped open a can of tab and began to munch on kettle chips, robin doing the same except hers was the bag of popcorn.