nine - the interrogations

NAME: MARLENE MCKINNON

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5'7

BLOOD STATUS: PURE-BLOOD

SCHOOL: HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

JOB: UNEMPLOYED

"I hope you know I'm not telling you shit."

"I hope you know I'll make you."

"Are you joking? A truth potion? That's real tough of you. I'm truly impressed."

"Shut it. You are only to answer my questions. What do you know of the death of Vanessa Fenwick?"

"Wow. You'd think the Ministry would have the best sources, but I suppose not. You really have gone to shit, haven't you? Then again, I'm not surprised she's outsmarted you all once again."

"Answer the question, McKinnon."

"McKinnon? I'm hurt. I thought of us as best friends. I thought we were on a first-name basis, Moriarty."

"Answer the damn question!"

"Alright, no need to get your knickers in a twist. Vanessa disappeared last year. Nobody found her body, but we all assumed she was dead. It was like... like she never existed."

"Fine. You and I both know that we were in the same year at Hogwarts. Clearly, you remember me. So, tell me, why can't I remember Vanessa Fenwick?"

"Just like I said, she disappeared. Vanished for good."

"I don't buy it. That doesn't explain why I can't remember her and why she disappeared right after the death of Benjy Rose."

"Right. Benjy Rose. This is why you want to find her, right? You think she killed him?"

"Yes."

"Well, you're wrong. She didn't. Are you done yet? You haven't gained any real information. Do you know what that means? I'm not telling you shit, and you won't get anything out of me. Give up, Moriarty."

"Bring in Evans."

NAME: LILY EVANS

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5'5

BLOOD STATUS: MUGGLE-BORN

SCHOOL: HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

JOB: UNEMPLOYED

"Hello, Marina. It's nice to see you again."

"Cut the crap, Evans. You and I know both know why you're here. You know something about Vanessa Fenwick. And you're going to tell me what you know."

"Okay, fine. The last time I saw her was last year. Then she disappeared and died. She's very secretive. After she disappeared, she was almost completely forgotten. She tried to make everybody forget her. Is that good enough for you?"

"You must realize that my answer is no. I understand that she was a Death Eater, but she was apparently sorted into the Gryffindor house. Any explanation for that?"

"She didn't want to lose."

"You were once friends with her before she became a Death Eater last year. How would you describe her as a fighter?"

"She was like a cat. Very, very lazy, but deadly."

"Interesting. How many people do you know of has she killed?"