Goodbye Highschool!

*(y/n) point of veiw*

(Rrrrrrriiiiinnnnggggg)
And thats the last bell, I'm no longer a high schooler. Im finally done with this shit! All those years of stressful exams and all those excruciating all-nighters are all in the past. From now on I can actually enjoy myself and have all the fun I want.

I join the rest of the mobs of highschoolers, who are pushing running and clawing their way to the exit. I must have been pushed about a dozen times before i make it out the doors and into the outside of school. I see a few familiar faces crying, a few cheering and then i see my best friends.

I run over to them before they spot me and jump on the closest one's back, making him almost fall back. I jump off and i laugh with the rest of my friends. "(Y/n)! You almost gave me a god damn heart attack!" Aiden said while putting his hand over his heart and laughing with the rest of us. I can see his hazel eyes widen from the jump and his tousled brown hair slightly mote ruffled than usual. His sun kissed skin shining brightly as always.

"You know you dont weigh as much as you did in middle school." He says jokingly. I pretend to be offended and punch his arm lightly. "Dude chill! (Y/n) doesnt weigh that much! Hell i bet i could pick her up with one arm!" Adam says flexing his right arm. His bright green eyes and short blonde hair look almost as energetic as he is. He's been my best friend for the longest. I cross my arms and roll my eyes sarcastically while laughing at his idiocy. I love them but god my friends can be idiots sometimes.

"You know its rude to talk about a girl's weight?" Chloe says smirking, also crossing her arms. Her sky blue eyes make her stand out, and her curly red hair even more, especially when she stood next to her significant other. Speaking of which, Matthew has already snaked his arms around her chubby waist and plopped his head on top of hers. His dark skin and handsome face made him quite popular with the ladies, even though he's not a talker. They've only been dating for a year but they're practically inseparable, and not to mention the school's cutest couple.

Oh what i would do for a love like theirs. Dating has never been my forte so ive never had that kind of love.

Aiden snaps me out of my thoughts when he clears his throat "Anyways (Y/n) we were just talking about the trip. Seems like everyone is almost ready to go."

Thats right, i was the one who suggested the trip, parting with them was worrying me too much. I didnt want any one of us to part without making some cute memories. so i suggested a camping trip down south to remind us of all of our adventures together. Seems like everyone liked the idea because soon everyone started to look forward to it and called dibs on who would do what. Like who would get to drive to who would bring the snacks. I smirked and looked at all their happy faces.

"We leave tomorrow right?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Yup! Dont worry I'll go pick you up" Adam said winking at me. I nodded and smiled sweetly. Then the bus came from across the road and opened its doors to me. "Well, see you tomorrow!" I said while getting on the bus. They waved and we said our goodbyes. 'I am so looking foward to tomorrow!' I thought happily.