Road Trip

As promised Adam is waiting outside my house in his mom's white van. I wave my parents goodbye while grabbing my suitcase and cooler. I pop open the trunk and manage to stuff in my suitcase along with everything else that was sticking out awkwardly.

I head for shotgun, knowing i dont want to be in the back when we pick up the love birds. They tend to get really touchy sometimes.

As i get in i place the cooler in the back, and strap on my seatbelt. "So, whose organs are you smuggling in that cooler?" He jokingly asked. I turn to Adam and let out a chuckle. "Whose kids are we kidnapping today?" I say still chuckling. He smiles at my witty remark and turns on the van.

"So... who are we picking up next?" "Chloe then Aiden and finally Mathew." I hum in response and pull out my phone. I plug in my headphones and start listening to some music.

~Time Skip brought to you by area 51

After finally picking up Aiden, we headed off to the campsite. Two hours into the drive we stopped at a gas station to refuel but since then we haven't stopped driving, and its getting dark.

Turns out i wasn't the only one to bring a cooler, Mathew did too, but instead of snacks and sodas, his was full of beer. None of us really questioned it, even though he's still seventeen. Like the foolish teenagers we are we only saw it as another way to have some fun. Soon all of us were hammered,except for Adam who i yelled at for taking a sip of my beer.

I looked back to see Mathew and Chloe in the third row having a full blown make out session. Chloe was straddling Mathew who was taking her shirt off. I blushed and thought about how much i would love to have their relationship. In my drunk haze i took off my seat belt and crawled to the second row where Aiden was. He was quietly drinking another bottle and looking outside until he spotted me in which he looked a bit surprised.

"Remember how you confessed to me freshman year?" I say sluggishly. He blushes and nods taking another sip of beer. "I never stoped liking you y/n" he says through a sigh as he tucks back a strand of my hair behind my ear. He lets his hand cup my soft cheek as he looks into my eyes, as if searching for something. "You're beautiful y/n, even if you don't think so. Everything you hate about yourself is beautiful to me." I can hardly keep my cheeks from flushing to beet red. At that moment my chest beat so heavily, and I remember the first time he confessed to me.

It was a rainy day like any other and I had forgotten my umbrella at home, so I was practically stranded at the almost empty school, waiting for the heavy rain to lighten up.

I had known Aiden for a while now, almost 3 years then, and we sat near to each other in class. He was quite smart, and always lent me his notes, or tutored me on anything I didn't understand.

On that rainy day I sat on a wooden bench under some roof, far enough for me not to get completely soaked, but not far enough so that the water that dripped back from the ground couldn't reach my sneakers. At this point my phone had died and I had nothing better to do than look at the rain.

Then to my surprise a hand had made its way to my head, softly ruffling my hair. I looked up at the hand's owner, discovering it was Aiden. "So you're here too, huh?" He smiled looking down at me. We spent around half an hour talking our hearts out to each other, until the rain stopped.

We left the building and started walking home together, occasionally jumping into puddles on the street until we were completely soaked.

When we got to my home I said goodbye and gave him a hug. But when I turned to enter my house he grabbed my hand. "Listen y/n I have something to tell you" he said shyly.

I tilted my head in confusion and nodded for him to continue "y/n I really really like you, and I've liked you for a while now!" He practically blurted it out and the moment I put together what he had said my entire face turned red. I looked down towards my soaked shoes, brows furrowed. "I- I'm flattered Aiden, I really am, but I only see you as a friend. I'm sorry" In truth, I did like Aiden but the thought that a relationship with him could lead to heartbreak and end friendships was too much for me. He chuckled a little before responding " I know that already, but I just wanted to let you know" he gave me a sad smile before returning home. After that we just pretended things were normal, and after a while things did begin to feel normal.

In my drunken haze, I had forgotten the promise I had made myself back then. The promise to never use or break any of my friends' hearts. I knew it was wrong but a part of me felt the liberation that the alcohol had brought to my mind and heart and I didn't want to let go.

"Lets try it" i say straddling him and bringing my face close to his. Tilting my head slightly i can feel his hot breath getting shallower and his eyes burning with desire. I bury my fingers in his soft curly hair and inch my head closer to his. I barely notice him gripping my waist with his strong arms before he closes the gap between us and kisses me sweetly. He tastes like beer and something sweet. I cant help but want to make him mine and deepen our sweet kiss to something more lustful.

To be honest sometimes i feel like maybe love isn't for me, i cant seem to love someone as much as Chloe or any other girl for that matter. And the crush I had on Aiden back then slowly diffused into a more brotherly type love. At first i thought that maybe i hadn't found the right guy yet, but now i really doubt there really is a guy out there for me.

But maybe, just maybe if i try my hardest to love someone, i'll finally find that someone.

He pulls away and i groan with discontent. He takes off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, and proceeds to lay my back down on the car seats. He crawls on top of me and pecks my lips. He then starts to plant tiny kisses all over my neck. I moan as he starts to lick, suck and bite on the same spot continuously. The sensitive flesh stung a little, so i closed my eyes tightly. He finishes up and pulls away to inspect his masterpiece.

Instead he finds you with your eyes shut and a pained expression on your face. He pulls himself up and away from you, grabbing his bottle and taking a sip. you sit up and look at him confused. 'why did he stop?' you think, while he just stares out the window,  not even bothering to put your shirt back on, you collapse on the car seat and drift off to sleep in your drunk haze.