Where the hell are we?!

I woke up the next morning with my head throbbing. I reached up and touched it and noticed it was wet. I was bleeding. I let out an involuntary groan as i feel my head throbbing even more painfully than before.

Then I noticed how uncomfortable my entire body was and i realised i was lying down on on unusually long grass. I groaned again in pain when i realised both of my legs were in bad shape. They were both cut in various places and my pants were covered in crimson red blood. I felt extremely weak and dizzy but tried to keep my eyes open. besides that i noticed i was still in my bra, but didnt have enough energy to put a shirt back on.

I looked around lazily and spotted Aiden helping Adam puke to my right. It looks as though they were both in rough shape as well. Both of them bruised and cut in numberous places.

I turned my head and looked to the left. My eyes widdened when i saw the van completely wrecked. Bits of metal, glass, and our luggage were everywhere. And then i spotted Mathew hugging Chloe's figure closely.

"M-Mathew" I called a raspy voice as I started shaking. He looked up at me with his usual dull grey eyes. Except they weren't dull anymore they were full of concern and sadness. He visibly hugged Chloe' s tiny body against him.

"Is she ok?" He only nodded slightly and returned to looking back at her face. It seems she was still passed out.

I gathered the last of my strength and tried to sit up. So far so good except that my head was pounding furiously. I stayed there, just sitting on the hard floor, looking at my surroundings. The lush green forest that was anything but usual for us. We were surrounded by trees with no road or any other man made structure in sight.

Looks like Aiden and Adam noticed I finally woke up because they had started walking towards me. Aiden sat on the floor next to me, his weakened legs visibly giving out. He put his large hand on my cheek and looked me straight in the eyes. Worry practically spilling from his body. He wrapped his arms around my shaking figure and hugged me tightly. His hand softly stroking my back while the other dug into my messy hair in an almost urgent manner. "Where the hell are we?" I managed to whisper softly against his ear.