My Goddess

(??? POV)
(S/c) skin color
(H/c) hair color
(E/c) eye color

It's been almost 10 years now that I've had to live in exile from my community. Thousands of moons wasted away from my family and away from any potential mates. Those damned traitors will get what they deserve soon. May the moon goddess bless me with the spilt blood of those I despise. Siding with those strange two legged beasts. With the cunningness of a fox and the selfishness of the mountain cat. Awkward and ugly beasts.

Truly disgusting.

I glance over at my enormous tail and thank the moon goddess they weren't legs. My entire being was strong and beautiful but my tail was like my best friend strong and reliable. A beautiful black tail that dragged behind me and supported me, never failed me once.

My father must have had a beautiful black tail too, since I remember my mother's gigantic red tail curl around me when I was a little snakelet. She went missing after the incident.

Just before I could get angry again, I heard a large crashing sound. What the hell?

I instinctively slither my way to the noise just to find a large piece of metal in pieces and a horrible smell. I slither closer to inspect the weird metal chunk. And then I see it. A beast. I look closer and realize it's not just one, there are five little monsters.
Slowly, I pull them out one by one, being careful not to wake them since I doubt that measly crash ended their pathetic lives.

One by one, I pull them out, and then I get to the last one, and I hesitate. As the moon shined brightly I could just about see her face. Her perfectly beautiful face. Her glowing (s/c) skin radiated in the moonlight, while her (h/c) locks framed her face perfectly. Her beautiful lips looked so soft I had to restrain myself from touching them or pressing them against my own. I felt my heart jump and butterflies flutter in my stomach. My face went hot and I knew I was blushing a deep shade of red.

She was so perfect.

I looked down and saw her shirtless just like the other female and averted my eyes. That sight should be saved for a mate.

Me.

Wait! No!

She's a beast just like those i despised. And besides such a beautiful creature could never love someone as broken as me.

I pull her out and lay her gently on the floor. I inspect her face again and turn away. But just before I could leave I felt a warm hand on my tail. She had awakened. Her (e/c) eyes shining just as brightly as she. She glanced at me and smiled. "Beautiful " she muttered.

And then something snapped inside of me.

I slithered closer to her laying figure and kissed the top of her head. I caressed her cheek before saying "Thank you my goddess but I'm afraid I need to leave now. I swear we'll meet again, and I'll never be too far away." She smiled a cute little smile and closed her eyes.

I slithered away slowly thinking everything over.

This felt right.

I felt something for her.

I felt love.

My mate.

I had finally met my mate.

My little goddess.

I swear I'll protect you.