ūnus

"we have to what!?!" jaemin exclaimed while jeno had his mouth open.

"you heard me. kidnap huang renjun. its simple." taeyong plops down on his chair and bites his pen. jaemin and jeno, who were in disbelief from what they were hearing. sure, they can help taeyong out, fight a couple dudes, get to where they needed to be inconspicuously but kidnapping? they've never done that before. especially alone and from their most hated gang.

"its simple? tell the kids that haven't done shit kidnapping!" jeno raised his voice a little.

"hey! watch that mouth of yours lee. now, i assure you, you guys are fit for this job. i can tell you the plan but i need the reassurance. will you and will you not complete this mission successfully?" taeyong got off his chair and walked over to the two, who looked to be intimidated. the leader crossed his arms and waited for his answer.

"uh can u give us a minute." jaemin said before yanking jeno over to where taeyong couldn't hear them.  taeyong rolled his eyes at how hesitant they were being. they're usually good at this stuff: staying lowkey. whats a little kidnapping gonna do now.

"what the fuck dude." jeno said rubbing the spot where jaemin has grabbed him too harshly from.

"so, do we do it or do we risk ourselves getting caught then killed." jaemin asked and jeno sighed.

"i don't really know, i don't wanna die thats for sure but if you don't do this we'll disappoint taeyong and he wont let us go on another mission again." jaemin groaned at the fact that he was right. if they don't agree to this, they may never go on another mission cause it'll make them seem like a bunch of pussys.

"fine, but if you get caught, im running the other way, just saying." jaemin told the older. jeno smirked and patted his cheek.

"we both know thats not true." jeno showed his eye smile and walked to taeyong. a small tint of red appeared on jaemins face then shook his head so he could focus on whats most important right now.

"okay taeyong, we have an answer. we will complete this mission successful." the black haired boy said confidently with jaemin behind him looking a little nervous.

"thank you, now i will proceed with the plan."

✖️

"this is the tenth time in a row you've beat me at spoons, what the actual fu- hell." renjun stopped himself from cursing in front of chenle who was smiling mischievously.

"yeah honestly, how do you win all the time." mark complained.

"a magician never tells his tricks" chenle teased and gathered all the cards up in one pile.

"anyway, its getting late we should head to sleep." renjun said, standing up and stretching his back.

"you guys go do that, im heading out." mark said, getting his hat and mask.

"don't tell me you're gonna see-" mark covered renjuns mouth before he finished his sentence.

"hey! keep it down! anyone can hear you." renjun pulled marks hand away from his mouth. he wiped the germs from marks hands and groaned. mark has been seeing one of the members of the neos, haechan. when he knows hes not allowed to. if jaehyun were to ever find out about this, he'd kill mark lee (figuratively or possibly literally.) it'll probably be the same for haechan.

"mark if u keep this up and lying, you're gonna get caught and guess what, you'll get kicked out. who are you gonna go to?" chenle stepped in. renjun nodded with what the boy said.

"yeah well i'm not gonna get caught unless u two don't shut your mouth about it. okay now ill be back, if they ask where i am, say i went to the store to buy some snacks." mark lastly said before climbing out the window and sneaking out.

"why is mark doing this?" chenle asked looking at the open window. renjun sighed and closed it for mark.

"just like they say: love makes you do crazy things." renjun grabbed chenles hand and they both walked to their shared room. it wasn't the best and spacey room but it was good enough for them because they had nothing to lose. chenle seemed to noticed renjun looked a little down, maybe about the situation.

"renjun, i know you're scared for mark but i guess all we have to do is let him do what he wants. we love him enough to keep our mouth shuts and we don't want him to get kicked out. so lets just let mark do his own thing and we do ours even if it means putting our lives to risk." chenle told the boy and he sighed.

"i guess you're right. i don't want anything to happen to mark," renjun ran his hands through his hair as he was stress but chenle seemed to ease that stress. "thanks chenle, now go to sleep. im turning the lights off." renjun said, placing his finger on the light switch.

"goodnight!" chenle said before dozing off into his blankets. then the lights turned off.

"night."

✖️

im excited for this book tbh and i hope you guys are too.

lets get this big! share it with friends and other people it'll mean a lot to me thanks!! <3