trēs

[the night of the kidnapping]

"you guys ready?" taeyong whispered to the two boys. they both nodded their heads. it was currently 9 pm and the chains were gonna make their break any second now. all the 5 men were in bushes, guns in their hands, ready to fight. while doyoung and donghyuck worked on turning off the cameras back at their headquarters.

"okay on my count, you go. run to the back and take him out, understood?" taeyong said and both boys said yes. while the two waited for taeyongs call, taeyong waited for doyoung to say that they shut down the cameras.

"we're almost done, taeyong." doyoung said through the earpiece had. doyoung and donghyuck kept typing along and doing everything they can to switch off the security cams.

"hey, whats taking them so long." jungwoo asked.

"just wait, they're almost done," taeyong responded then moved to his ear piece, where he distinctly heard fingers typing on the keyboard. "hurry up, we dont have much time."

"okay, and done!" donghyuck yelled through his mic.

"okay go! go!" taeyong whispered yelled to jeno and jaemin who speeded off to the back. while taeyong and his now 2 men watched as the chains came out their headquarters. taeyong motioned them to come out their hiding spot. jaehyun heard rustling in the bushes then only to see his #1 nemesis jump out his hiding spot.

"well, well, well. look at who we have here." jaehyun said as he watched 3 men appear from the bushes. jaehyun loaded up his gun and smirked. but before moving closer to the groups leader, he nudged johnny as a sign to sound the alarms.

"surprise, we're here to crash your little party." taeyong lashed back.

"yeah well, we'll see about that." once he said that, an alarm began to sound around the area. armed guards began to come out of the shadows and point their guns at the neos. taeyong stepped back, guarding the two boys behind him at the sight of the guns being pointed at them.

"oh shit..." taeyong murmured.

"what? you scared." jaehyun pouted to mock the others. "what happened with your team? i only see two?" jaehyun smirked getting closer to taeyong. taeyong looked around and counted the people behind jaehyun.

"what about yours? i see you're missing one." taeyong smirked, gaining his confidence back while jaehyun eyebrows furrowed. he looked back and counted himself.

"wheres renjun?"

✖️
[meanwhile in the back]

as they were about to open the door to the back, an alarm went off.

"shit what do we do?" jeno asked jaemin who was ducked low.

"just go in! no time to waste!" jaemin whisper yelled and they both entered the building.

✖️

"renjun we gotta go! theres an attack!" chenle said, gathering his stuff as he heard the alarm from a distance. renjun nodded and did the same. as they were gonna head out the room, renjun heard the back door open and close. he stopped to see what was going on and chenle realized renjun wasn't behind him anymore.

"renjun! what are you doing? lets go!" chenle tried to take renjun by the hand but he stayed put.

"hold on. i heard the back door open. theres someone here.." renjun shushed the smaller and told him to run to the others.

"but what about-" renjun covered the boys mouth and shook his head.

"dont worry about me and just go. ill be fine, i know how to take out a few guys." renjun winked and chenle sighed.

"okay..." he then ran off to get out the premises.

renjun silently grabbed his bat and tip toed his way to the back. he heard some shuffling around and the sound of quiet mumbling. then it became silent.

he entered back room and saw that it was empty. but what he felt was a human presence behind him.

as jeno was about to land fist on the boys head, renjun spun around and caught his arm just in time, dropping his bat. jeno grunted as he tried to release the boys grip.

"no no no, not today." renjun smirked and kicked his stomach with his knee and landed a punch to his face. jeno fell down and groaned from the pain. though he had noticed jaemin, in which he stealthily sneaked up behind him.

"i may be small but i damn well know, i can throw some punches." renjun lashed at the fallen boy.

"how about you take this punch." jaemin said, before punching the boy with all power in the head. renjun was immediately knocked out and he fell to the floor unconscious. jaemin quickly put a bag over renjuns head and tied his arms back before helping jeno.

"are you okay?" jaemin asked the black haired boy.

"yeah im fine, lets go." jeno struggled a bit but got the strength to stand up and help jaemin with taking the unconscious boy.

"we got renjun, lets go." jaemin said through his mic in which taeyong received the message.

✖️

"alright, i guess its our time to make our departure." taeyong smirked at jaehyun who was beyond furious.

"oh no, you're not going anywhere." jaehyun tried to punch taeyong but he swiftly dodged the punch.

"yeah i am going somewhere." taeyong drops a gas bomb and the neos all run out trying to dodge all the bullets being shot at them. thankfully they had bulletproof chest piece on. they all hopped into the car and drove off.

while jaehyun and his men were coughing and trying to see from the gas, jaehyun was furious. they just took renjun, one of their best members. jaehyun swore to protect renjun at all cost and now he's gone.

after the fog cleared up, they all marched back into their headquarters.

"jaehyun, what do we do? renjuns gone!" taeil asked and jaehyun ran his hand through his hair, feeling stressed.

"i dont know! ugh!" jaehyun fists the table and it startles everyone. "sicheng, go now and try to find where they are." sicheng nods and runs off to go to his computer and start hacking through systems.

chenle comes running in and looks around to see who he wanted to see not there.

"wheres renjun?!"

"hes gone. the neos took him."

✖️

ive been playing minecraft for hours help

also dreams new album might be the best thing that has ever happened

whats ur favorite song? mines stronger, 119 and dream run... best friend... bye my first... boom I CANT CHOOSE A FAVORITE SONG CUS THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD