duo

[the next night]

"what do you want from me, you shitheads." renjun grunted after a bag that was tied around his head was finally taking off. jaemin threw the bag to the ground and smirked. he put himself in a close distance from him and grabbed the chinese boys face.

"what we want for you is to be quiet. taeyong is gonna come in to see what we're gonna do with you." jaemin pushed the boys face away. renjun rolled his eyes and struggled to get his hands out the ropes that tied them together. jeno who witnessed this entire thing thought jaemin was acting really hot. looking all intimidating and shit.

jaemin crossed his arms and looked at jeno who seemed to be in a daze.

"hello? earth to jeno?" jaemin nudged the boy a bit so he could wake up. "you good?"

"yeah, i was just um surprised at how bad you can be. kinda hot" jeno admitted to the boy. jaemin felt his face redden. he cleared his throat.

"well.. thanks i guess. i-" jaemin was interrupted by renjuns "ahem". they both turned to the tied boy, who was looking at them with an annoyed look.

"what, you rat?" jeno snarled.

"nothing you guys should just fuck each other already. this is getting sad." jeno walked up to renjun and grabbed him by the throat. renjun began choking and his face slowly became red from the lack of oxygen.

"look this is clearly none of your business. so shut your mouth and wait." jeno spat out and released his grip from renjuns neck. renjun took a big breath as oxygen finally began to enter his body. coughs echoed throughout the room until the three boys were then startled when the door was swung open and came in a smirking taeyong.

"okay okay break it up, no one need to harm this child... only i get to do that." taeyong pushed the two boys aside and faced the boy. taeyong lifted renjuns chin by his two fingers and smirked.

"so renjun, you ready for the question game?"

✖️
[taeyongs office the other night]

"okay kiddos, heres the plan." taeyong walked around around the room, while tapping his pen against the palm of his hand. "as doyoung did his hacking thing, he found out the chains were gonna go out on a little adventure. they were planning to steal the precious diamonds hidden somewhere in a safe location. you know where the government and that shit are. well those diamonds are also the same diamonds we're trying to take." jaemin fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. he knew for the past couple months, they've been trying to locate where the diamonds were but had no luck.

"but the only thing stopping us from getting it, is we don't know where it is." taeyong smiled at the two who looked confused.

"yeah.. we know, doyoung has been hacking for long enough. but why haven't we found it yet." jeno said and jaemin agreed with him.

"well the government probably knows we're trying to look for it so they hid away real good. but now the chains cracked the code... those rats." taeyong growled. "but no need to put this on doyoung. the chains... they're smart and strategic. but we can be better." taeyong continued to walked around his office, just looking around while the two boys followed taeyong with their eyes.

taeyong continued, "we know our rivalry isn't gonna tell us so why not take their most precious member. huang renjun."

"okay so, we know we're gonna kidnap him but how. they have cameras and eyes everywhere. how are we gonna exactly get pass them." jaemin asked as he watched taeyong sit on his chair again.

"well, we distract them. when they come out their little hiding spot, we attack. while you two go behind the back door."

"and the cameras?"

"of course, our little tech nerds will be working to turn them off. haechan will be staying with doyoung cause it will require more work. then its your time to shine. you sneak in and knock the boy out. i remember teaching you guys how to knock a person out, right?" taeyong asked. the boys quickly nodded.

"yes but what are we gonna do with him."

"we ask him where the location of the diamonds are." taeyong said.

"what if he stays quiet?" jaemin questioned.

"we beat it out of him, of course." taeyong said with a smirk. he takes out his trusted bat from under his desk and both boys gulp at the sight.

"thats all, you guys are free to go. if you disappoint me tomorrow, you'll be facing some real consequences." taeyong said, going back to look at confidential paper work. jeno and jaemin nodded their heads quickly and understood what he said.

jaemin grabbed jenos wrists and ran out the room.

"so, you're ready for this." jaemin said, having a little panic attack.

"yes, dont worry. we're a great duo. we can do this. come on, lets go keep training." jaemin nodded his head and they both walked to their training room where all the other members were training also.

"tomorrow's gonna be a longg day"

✖️

i hope im not boring yall too much 😔