septem

chenle sat quietly in his room, rocking back and forth on his bed, holding a stuffed animal in his arms. he looked outside, through his window, seeing as the guys trained for their next attack.

"johnny is getting really good huh?" chenle said, looking over to see no one beside him watching with him. chenle face immediately dropped as he remembered how renjun wasn't with him.

he squeezed his stuffed animal harder, as he felt tears drip down from his face. he silently sobbed by himself, wishing renjun was here. at that time, mark had just walked by his room and stopped to talk to the boy. before mark could invite himself in, he knocked on the door.

"hey its mark." once chenle heard his voice, he swiftly wiped his tears and tried to act like he wasn't crying. even though it was very obvious he was from his puffy eyes.

"hey." chenle said in a broken voice. he hid his face in his stuffed animal and mark sighed.

"are you okay?" mark sat down next to the boy, drawing small patterns on the boys back for comfort.

"no-" chenle voice broke as he felt tears run down his face again from just the thought of renjun. mark took the boy and put his on his lap, hugging him tightly as chenle cried on his chest.

"i want him back. i cant live without renjun...please." chenle mumbled in marks chest, pulling the younger closer to him.

"i know, i know. we're doing everything we can to get him back." mark gently rubbed the boys back, trying to calm the boy down.

"who knows what could be happening to him. he's probably dead at this rate."

"no, don't say that. im sure he's not dead. i know renjun wouldn't die on us like that. plus he's probably planning on how to escape. he'll come back. okay, chenle." mark whispered in the boys ear, hoping he would calm down. slowly but surely, chenles sobs became quieter.

"thank you, hyung for being here with me." chenle said.

"of course, chenle anytime. ill always be here for you." mark laid his head on top of chenle, rocking him a bit. they stayed like that, until chenle was able to fall asleep. when mark was sure he was asleep, he laid him down on his bed and let him get his rest.

✖️

"come in," taeyong said, as he heard a knock on his door. ten walked in and sat down on the chair in front of taeyongs desk. "whats up."

"well, ive been noticing a few things lately that may have your attention," ten started off with. taeyong seemed to be listening and so he continued. "after you leave when you talk to renjun, i noticed jaemin and jeno don't leave after a while. i went to go inspect what was going on and i saw them helping him. like treating his wounds and shit. especially jaemin. is that allowed?" taeyong shook his head.

"no it is not. ill talk to them about this. thank you for sharing." ten nodded his head and left the room. taeyong sighed and rubbed his face.

they cant fall in love with him. not after everything...

✖️

"so a little birdy told me that someone has been helping you. no wonder you're still alive." taeyong grabbed the tied boys face harshly, making him look at him. jaemin eyes widened at taeyongs remark and looked at jeno who had the same expression. jaemin mouthed a 'what do we do?!' and jeno shrugged.

"what do you mean? im keeping myself alive. your beatings are nothing!" renjun retorted back.

"alright then... guys!" at taeyongs call, the rest of the
members trudged in. jaemin and jeno stepped back, scared out of their minds. "lets see how you'll survive this one." taeyong smirked and snapped his fingers as everyone else began punching and kicking the boy.

jaemin gasped and covered his mouth. he had to do something. renjun screamed in pain and tried to fight back with his legs but couldn't since he was already so weak even though he tried not to show it.

"no... no!" jaemin ran to the fight and grabbed their shoulders, yanking them back. "stop it! you're killing him!" jaemin pushed the members away from renjun, acting like a shield in front of him. taeyong scoffed at the boys action.

"so it is true. you've been helping him. treating him." taeyong walked up the boy, getting right into his face. jaemin shook in fear, scared of his own leader.

"no please, i'm sorry. i couldn't help myself. you were going too far with this. please don't kill me."

"you love him." taeyong said under his breath.

"w-what?"

"you love him, don't you?" taeyong said louder for him to hear. jaemin gulped and shook his head. as taeyong began to lose his patience, he raised his hands about to slap the boy but jeno jumped in and stopped him.

"no don't. slap me instead. i was also apart of this." jeno stood in front of jaemin as a shield from taeyong.

"hmm as expected." taeyong slapped jeno and the members gasped. jeno put his hand on his cheek where it started to irritate.

"jeno, are you okay!" jaemin asked worryingly, seeing a red mark on the boys cheek. jeno just nodded.

"fine. if you don't 'love him' then beat him up." taeyong suggested, crossing his arms.

"what?"

"beat him up." taeyong said once again, stepping away to let the boys do what they were told.

"no.. no i cant!" jaemin denied as he was on the brink of tears.

"i.. i cant either." jeno lowly replied.

"do it!" their leader yelled so loudly, making them all flinch. jaemin and jeno gulped turning around to see a groaning renjun on the floor, bloody and bruised.

"on the count of three, you will kick him. punch him. anything you can do. if you don't, i'm kicking you out"

"one." jaemins whole body was shaking. he felt tears build up in his eyes. he didn't want to do this. but if he didn't, he'd be kicked out. nowhere to go and nowhere to go to.

im sorry renjun

"two." jeno saw at the boy on the ground, coughing up blood, splatting everywhere. renjun wobbled as he had no strength to keep himself up. he closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

"three."

✖️

oop cliffhanger >:)