Funny little shorrttttsss (10 of them)

1: "OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" X screamed. "WHATWHATWHATWHAT!!" Axl screamed back. "SHUT UPPPPPPPP!" Iris screamed. Zero facepalmed.

2: "Hey X!" Signas said. "Yes sir?" FALCOOON PAWNCH

3: Layer sighed. "Zero's soooo handsome-" *Iris tackles her and beats her with fish*

4:Lumine sighed. "Nothing ever happens." *A whole building is nuked in front of him* "Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!"

5: "Axl, the training simulator broke, soooo you can't train. Sorry." X patted him on the back. Axl jumped up and went off screaming "YAAAAAASSS"

6: Zero walked into the briefing room carrying Starbucks for everyone. They all dog piled it, and Zero left sipping a mocha. He then went back into the room, and found everyone red eyed and flying.

7: X sighed. "I'm sort of lonely, thought I can't admit it.." Alia walked over to him curiously and sat down. "X, I've been thinking, and I want to be..more than friends? You get me, right?" Alia asked hopefully. X nodded and smiled. "You mean best friends? Sure!" Alia fell off the bench.

8: "Guys, I'm gonna write a book of pranks!" Axl declared proudly. Zero shrugged. "But then can't they prank you back?" Axl sweat dropped. "Gotta turn off the printer!!!"

9: Cinnamon finished hanging up the card she had made for Axl on his room door, and waited for him to come out. The sign read, 'Cinnamon adds Spice to your life'. Axl saw it, and confronted Cinnamon in front of everyone else and said... "I'm allergic to Cinnamon, sorry! Oo, but not cream cheese..." Cinnamon feel over like Alia.

10: Layer sighed as she watched Zero train from a tree, so she could see through the window. "It's a good thing he doesn't know! I mean, no one is supposed to watch him train-" "What gave you that idea?" Asked a confused Zero who was standing behind Layer. " A couple of hours later, Layer was recovering from falling from the tree.