Chapter one

Annie's pov

I squeeled as me and my best friends Lauren and Mackenzie watched Johnny Orlando's music video for the, like, billionth time.
"It's like, each time we watch this video he seems to get cuter and cuter." I said. They both nodded.

"Let's take a picture for the fan page." I said. The nodded. We all fixed our hair and was about to take a picture when Lauren groaned. "it's past my curfew. My parents are gonna kill me. I gotta go." She said gathering her stuff.

She hugged me and Mackenzie then left. "So, that picture?" I asked. She nodded.

AnnieLeBlanc ✔ posted

Liked by @JaydenBartels and 21,567 others

Caption: Addicted to Johnny's "In my Blood" cover. We keep listening to it over and over. Who else?❤❤

JohnnyLover124: Meeeeeeeeeee
I totally love it.

@JohnnysNumberOneFan:Me too!

LiliaOfficial: Hey Annie, hey Kenz. I'm addicted too.

Anna: OMG!!! Same!!!!

User123: And he's so hot!!
               |❤By AnnieLeBlanc✔

"We look so pretty!" Mackenzie said. I smiled. "You wanna binge watch Riverdale?" I asked. She nodded. "Let's set up." I said. By 'set up' I meant we built a fort, ordered pizza, and popped some popcorn. We took two bean bags into the oversized fort with pillows and 2 blankets. I brought in a small wooden table.

We got comfortable on the beanbags and I put my laptop on the table and turned on Netflix. That's what we were gonna do for a good portion of our sleepover.

Johnny's pov

Im at a interview and what I'm  doing is going through fan pages. So far I've gone threw at least 5 different ones. Then my eyes landed on a beautiful girl. It was two girls. It said it was posted by Annie LeBlanc but I honestly didn't know which one was Annie.

"Okay Johnny that's a wrap." The director said turning off the camera but I didn't log off the fan page just turned my phone off. "Thank you so much Johnny for stopping by." He said. I smiled. "No problem." I said.

Later on that night

When I got home I automatically
Went into the fan page. This girls was so pretty. I bit my lip and pressed into her username. A bunch of pictures of her and her friends popped up. I scrolled down.