chapter 12

Annie's pov

Me and Johnny was only a few inches apart. I wanted to just kiss him, but he probably doesn't want that. So I just stand still. He pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and I blush and smile. "You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen." He said. I blushed even harder.

He leaned in and locked our lips. I was surprised but my lips reacted before my mind could wrap around what was happening. Our lips moved in sync and he licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I opened my mouth slightly and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I played with his hair and after about 30 seconds of kissing we pulled away. I stared into his green eyes as I breathed heavily. I searched them. But I didn't know for what.

"We should get back to the party." I said. He nodded. We walked back outside akwardly. Everyone had calmed down. We went and sat in our chairs. "Next game." Dylan said. Lauren nodded. "How about spin the bottle." She said. Everybody looked at each other and nodded. From the corner of my eye I saw Johnny looking over at me.

I turned my head and he smiled. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and blushed. "Okay who's first?" Christian asked. "How about you Annie?" Brooke asked. "What, me?" I said. All the girls nodded. I took a deep breath and spinned the bottle. It didn't stop but Jayden stopped it when it was on Johnny. "Jayden!" I said. Everyone laughed, I even heard Johnny chuckle. "How about we step this up?" Carson asked. "What do you mean?" Riley asked. He smirked. "I mean seven minutes in heaven." He answered. Me and Johnny blushed at each other. "I'm down." Johnny said standing up and offering me his hand.

I hesitated but stood up. Everybody oohed. We walked into the house and into a closet. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. We slid to the floor. I reached my hand out and he grabbed it. "I can't see you." He said. I giggled. He reached his hand out and placed it on my cheek. I felt him shift to on his knees, I did the same. Soon enough, we had found each other's lips.

Like in the bathroom our lips moved together. This time it was me asking for permission by nibbling on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth slightly and I slid my tongue in. His mouth was warm and comforting. We pulled away for a few seconds then leaned back in. We were like that for awhile until someone knocked on the door. We got out slowly.

Jayden was standing there. "So, how'd it go?" She asked. Johnny grabbed my hand. "Great." I answered. She squeeled. We walked back outside still holding hands. "I want to go next!" Carson said. Lauren shook her head. "I think it's pull time." She said. Everybody clapped and went to change into their bathing suits. Some just stripped because they had there's under. Me, I had to change. I went into a nearby bedroom and went through my bag. It wasn't in there!

I got on my phone and texted Lauren.

Annie: I left my bathing suit at home!

Lauren: it's fine. You can borrow one of mine or my sister's.

Annie: OMG tysm!!! Ur the best

Lauren: no problem

I waited until Lauren brought me a flower two piece. "Flower?" I asked. She nodded. "It's fine. Almost every girl out there has flower bathing suits." She said. I thanked her then got dressed.

When I got out I walked to the lake behind her house where there's boats and stuff. "I thought we were doing this in your pool." I said. She shrugged. "They liked this better." She said. I nodded. I made my way towards Johnny. He was sitting on a deck. I felt my face go hot when I saw him shirtless.

I sat beside him. "Flowers?" He asked. I felt so humiliated. "I left my bathing suit at home. This is Lauren's." I said. He laughed. "I was gonna say you look nice." He said. I blushed and reached for his hand. "Wanna go on a boat?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

On the boat johnnys pov

When we got on the boat, we brought our phones to take pictures. "Take one for me?" I asked. She nodded.

I posed and she took one.

It was awesome and she took the same one on her phone

It was awesome and she took the same one on her phone. She posted it on her Instagram and I posted it on mine. "Your turn." I said. She shook her head no. "Why not?" I asked. She shrugged.

She sat down and I sat next to her. We just sat there chatting, laughing and enjoying ourselves.

Back on the shore Annie's pov

When we got to shore it was dark. "I'm gonna head home."Carson said. Everyone nodded and most of them left too. The only ones here were me, Johnny, Lauren and Jayden. Me and Jayden sat with Lauren in her room. We were all in PJs and getting ready for bed.

Lauren and Jayden are asleep but I couldn't. I decided to get a glass of water. I slowly and quietly got up, careful not to wake them up. I walked downstairs and poured my self some water. I slowly drank it. That's when I heard the guitar. I slowly made my way to the door. I heard Johnny humming softly. I slowly opened the door. "Hey." I said. I walked in and closed it behind me. "Hey." He said.

I looked around his room. "I uhh couldn't sleep." I said. He nodded. "Is that a new song?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "What's it called?" I asked. "Everything." He answered. "Can I hear it?" I asked. I sat beside him and he nodded and started playing the guitar.

"I see your picture everyday and it hurts, you settle for second when I put you first, so girl pick your head up you deserve more than you know, believe when I tell you your so beautiful, you deserve love the kind that everyone searches for, so what about us, I'll give you my heart and so much more, everything, I would give everything baby, everything everything, trust me." He sang. I smiled. "That was awesome." I said. It was. He sang so flawless. "It's not finished. I'm still working on it." He said slightly tapping his fingers on the guitar.

"Who's it for?" I asked. "A girl I really like." He said. He blushed and looked down. I felt something stir inside of me. Jealousy. "Do I know her?" I asked. He looked up and chuckled. "Yes." He said. I swallowed. It's one of my friends. "Tell me about her. I'll guess who it is." I said. He grinned and blushed really hard. He placed his guitar on the floor. He put his hands behind his head and fell backwards. He looked up at the ceiling as he talked. "She's really pretty. Like really pretty. She's just beautiful. Gorgeous even. She's funny. Always has a way to make me laugh. And her voice. Don't even get me started. She sings like an angel. She's generous and kind. Selfless. Confident. Supportive. Shy at times." He said.

I frowned. "She sounds awesome." I said sadly. He sat up. "Are you gonna guess?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well let me give you a clue." He said. He leaned in and smashed our lips together. I was caught off guard but luckily my lips reacted quick. I kissed back. Then he pulled away. "Now do you know who?" He asked. I smiled and leaned in again.