Chapter 14

Eventually I made my way back to Lauren's room. I couldn't stop thinking about Johnny. I loved him. I love Johnny Orlando. I'm in love with him. This time when I closed my eyes, I actually fell asleep.

I woke to the sun in my eyes. I slowly woke up and stretched. I got up and brushed my teeth. When I walked back into the room Lauren was up and scrolling through Instagram on her phone. "Hey. Wanna go out for breakfast?" I asked. "What are you gonna wear?" She asked. "I can borrow something from you." I said. She shrugged. "Okay."

I got dressed in this shirt

These shorts

And these sneakers

And these sneakers

I brushed out my hair and we all left

I brushed out my hair and we all left. We went to IHOP. I ordered a stack of pancakes. Me and Jayden were sharing. There was 6 panckes so 3 each. We had to share because we weren't going to eat 6 pancakes. I ate 2 pancakes then went to the bathroom. When I was walking back Johnny, Jayden and Lauren were all whispering so I decided to listen. "You have to tell her!" Jayden whisper shouted at Johnny. "I am. I just need to find the right time." He whispered back. "Come on John, you leave tonight." Lauren whispered.

I stepped towards the table. My eyes filt with tears. "Your leaving?" I asked. "Oh shoot." Jayden said. "You all knew and didn't tell me?" I asked. "I got a movie role." He said. Tears slid down my face. "Annie." Johnny said. I ignored him and walked out of IHOP without saying anything. I walked to a park nearby. It was the same park me and Johnny first met at. I sat at the water fountain and cried as I watched it. Then I heard someone sit beside me. "Annie." It was Johnny. I wiped my tears and turned to him.

"Yeah." I said. "I'm sorry. Sorry doesn't even cover it." He said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked about to start crying again. His eyes watered. "Everytime I think of leaving LA, leaving you and all my friends I guess I just feel bad." He said. "Well, I'm happy for you." I said. He smiled and I hugged him. "And Annie." He said. I pulled away. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you still my girlfriend?" He asked. I leaned in and we kissed for about 20 seconds before I pulled away. "That answer your question?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe we're gonna have to try it again." He said. I laughed. "Yes Johnny." I said.

"Oh good, I wasn't sure. I thought YouTube stole you." He said. "What?" I asked. He pointed to my shirt and I laughed. "I love hearing you laugh." He said. I smiled. "You know where we are at?" He asked. I looked around. "It's where we first met." I said. "Yeah. I will always remember asking you to go for a walk." He said. I smiled and said," It truly was a walk to remember."

Heyyyyy! This is the first ever time I have finished a book. I'm so happy. I hope you guys liked it. This last chapter is kinda crappy but who cares. I finally finished it!!!!!! I'm so happy. Well thanks for reading. If your reading this it means you stuck with me. You stayed the entire time. I had fun writing this story. Go check out my other stories. Bye.............
Oh and before I go, comment of you want a part two. Thanks and byeeeeee.