Chapter 6

Annie's pov

I had just finished telling Johnny about Jayden's food poisoning when we hear someone one yell Annie. Once I see who it is I instantly start crying. It was Brooke, Riley and Madds. I run up to them and we group hug. They recently went on a trip together and have been gone ever since.

Lauren runs over and so does Hayden. "Wheres Jayden and Mackenzie?" Brooke asked. I suddenly started sobbing. "Kenz got hit by a car and is in the hospital." I said. They all gasped. "It's okay." Riley said. I pulled away and wiped my tears. "Your right." I said.

I glanced over at Johnny he had his hands in his pockets and was looking around akwardly. I smiled. "Anyways, you know how we all love Johnny Orlando?" I asked. They all nodded. I pointed to Johnny and they all screamed so loud that Johnny jumped and looked over. "JOHNNY ORLANDO!" Brooke yelled.

He smiled akwardly. She ran over and stopped like two feet away. "You guys need to leave." I said. They all pouted. "What? Are you not happy we're back?" Madds asked. I rolled my eyes. "How about girls night?" I asked. They nodded. "What about Kenzie?" Riley asked sadly. "We'll stay over at the hospital." I said. They all nodded said goodbye and left.

"Actually, me and Lauren have to go too." Hayden said. "What do you mean?" I asked. They held hands. "We are going on a date." Lauren said. "Okay." I said.

Johhnys pov

So Annie and like ALL her friends are big fans. I didn't mind. I got all nervous when everybody left and it was just us two. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded and we started walking. Then Lauren ran over. "Sorry, but before I go, can I get a picture?" She asked. I nodded. Annie took a picture of me, Hayden and Lauren.  She took one on Haydens phone then one on Lauren's phone.

"All set." She said handing them their phones. Lauren squeeled. "I can't believe today happened." She told Hayden as they walked away. Annie laughed. I turned to her. She was so beautiful. I wanted to know more about her. I wanted to know her favorite color, her favorite emoji. Just everything.

"So, how about that walk?" I asked. She turned to me and smiled and we walked. "I seriously can't believe this is happening. I'm a nobody, my favorite singer is Johnny Orlando and here I am walking with him" she said. I blushed.

I loved to hear her say I'm her favorite singer. We were silent. "Johnny, can I ask you a question?" Annie asked. I turned to her. "Yes?" I asked. She looked down at her feet. "Why are we here? Why did you text me?" She asked. I sighed. "I have no idea. I guess I just saw your picture and wanted to get to know you." I answered. She blushed. "Why?" She asked. "Because, your beautiful." I answered.

She looked up. "Oh." She said. "I'm so sorry." I said. "No, it's totally fine." She said. "Do you get called beautiful a lot?" I asked. She half smiled. "My ex boyfriend used to always call me that." She said. And by the way she was looking at me, I could tell it was a tough subject. "You don't have to talk about it." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Nah it's fine." She said. I waited, not wanting to rush her. "Well, his name was Austin. We dated for a year. One day he went on a trip with his best friend Nadia and her family to a recording studio in Malibu. I flew there to surprise him. Let's say, he wasn't the only one who got surprised." She explained. She looked back down. I heard her sniff. She was crying. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a nearby bench. I did not plan on leaving anytime soon.