chapter 9

Annie's pov

Johnny just walked out and said he was gonna go make me more tea. He left before I got to say anything. I groaned but continued to eat. When I was done eating I fed a piece of bacon to Piper. Where was Winnie and GG? I don't know.

I grabbed my phone and went to take another picture.

I felt awful when I stood up

I felt awful when I stood up. I quickly went to sit back down. I scrolled through Instagram liking weird pictures. I listened to Johnny quietly singing downstairs while preparing the tea.

When he was done he came in with a different mug, but with more tea. I did puppy dog eyes. "Please don't make me drink this." I said. He frowned. "Come on Annie, this is for your health." He said. He handed me the tea and sat beside me. "Come on. I'm gonna watch you drink it until it is all gone." He said. I took a sip then another then another until it was all gone.

I looked over sadly at him. "I hate you." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes. "Then I'll just go." He said. I grabbed his wrist. "No, wait!" I said. He turned around. "Yeah?" He asked. I did puppy dog eyes. "Please stay."

He sat beside me and smiled. "What you wanna do?" I asked. He shrugged. "whatever I guess." He said. "We can watch a movie, pop some popcorn, order a pizza." I suggested. "I just cooked for you!" He said. I smiled. "I know I know, it's just by the time the pizza gets here, we'll probably be hungry again." I said. He nodded. "Okay whatever. What movie?" He asked. "Have you seen The Notebook?" I asked.

"No, but I've heard about it." He said. I smiled. "Awesome. We are definitely watching it." I said. He nodded. "Okay, you order a pizza and I'll pop some popcorn." He said. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I dialed the pizza places number. "Hello, this is Martinys Pizza how may I help you?" He said.

"I would like to order a small pizza with extra pepperoni." I said. "Okay, is that all?" He asked. "Yup. My address is✖✖✖✖✖✖." I said. "Great! What's your name?" He asked. "Annie, Annie LeBlanc." I said. "Okay Annie that would be 10 dollars total." He said. "Okay, can you come in like 45 minutes?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Thanks so much. I'll make sure I tip." I said. "Okay, thank you so much for choosing Martinys Pizza." The guy said before hanging up.

Johnny wasn't here so I played a YouTube video.

It was 'Waste My Time's by Johnny.

Johnnys pov

I was done with the popcorn but stopped at the top of the stairs. I heard Annie singing along to one of my songs. When she was done I walked into the room clapping. She blushed.

"What did you hear?" She asked. I shrugged. "Alot."

She blushed even harder. I handed her a bowl of popcorn and sat next to her. She quickly got out of YouTube and setted up the movie.

At the end of the movie I looked over at Annie. A tear fell down her cheek slowly. "What's wrong?" I asked. She quickly wiped her tear. "It's just, they loved each other so much that she went against her family." She explained.

I looked at her. She was so beautiful. I caught myself staring at her soft lips. I leaned in but before she noticed I leaned back out. "I want to go downstairs." She said. I nodded and we went downstairs and got on the couch.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. "Much better, thanks to you." She said. I blushed. I love her so much. She moved closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her. We cuddled and took a nap. A long one.