#1 good morning

You woke up feeling light kisses on your neck you smiled knowing who it was. You rolled over to see the love of your life wide awake and dressed.
"Good morning beautiful" Colby said smiling.
"Good morning baby boy where were you" You said smiling as well.
"To go get your favorite coffee and food" he smiled. Your eyes widened as Colby showed you that he did get your favorite coffee and favorite thing to eat. You jumped up and wrapped your arms around him he hugged back.
"I love you Colby Brock"
"I love you y/n y/l"
You both smiled and just hugged for a little bit longer. You finally pulled away and grabbed the food and gave him a kiss on the lips. You laid down and patted down on his side of the bed to get him to sit down which he did.
"Can I have some?" He pouted his lips.
"Your funny" you laughed a little.
You guys were playing a little for the food which you end up giving him some. After you both finished you both just laid there in each others arms even though you had something to do that day you didn't care all you cared about was being in his arms and that's where you wanted to spend all day. You fell asleep while you were asleep all Colby could do was listening to your soft snoring which made him smile making him realize he was lucky to have you and you to have him.
"Good night love" he said as he kissed your forehead and eventually dozed off.