#16 Starbucks

Another request!!! From joyce_711

Bronwyns POV:
I just moved out to la I was new to the area so I wasn't sure where anything was but all I knew is that I need coffee before I unpacked anything so I took an Uber down to Starbucks and while waiting in like j was looking at my phone waiting for them to be finished making it I was looking up stuff to go in my new apartment they called my name and I grabbed my coffee I went to turn around and ran into someone.
"Shit sorry" I said.
"Um it's okay sorry about your coffee" he said. I looked up and saw probably the most hottest man I have ever seen i eyed him up and down. He smiled and kinda blushed.
"Your shirt ugh I really wanted that coffee this is what I get for moving to la" I said laughing.
"Oh you just moved out here?" He asked.
"Yeah I live around the corner I haven't been in my apartment but all my stuff is there I wanted a coffee since I've been on a long flight and I was about to go home and unpack." I said.
"Wait around the corner are you talking about (some apartment building)?" He said.
"Yeah I am haha why?" I said.
"I live there too! What room are you in?" I laughed at him.
"I don't even know your name" I said.
"Oh I'm colby sorry that was weird" he said.
"Nah it's okay I'm Bronwyn!" I said.
"Pretty name" he said. We stayed quiet for like a second. "So um do you need help unpacking because I can help trust me I'm not a killer or anything" he said with a laugh.
"That's something a killer would say" I said we both started laughing. "Yeah actually that would be helpful and plus you can get a new shirt on"

AT THE APARTMENT BUILDING:

We got to my apartment and it turned out we lived on the same floor next to each other. He was helping me set up my tv and a bunch of stuff that I couldn't do by myself. Then we finished.
"Thank you for everything sorry about  your shirt" I told him.
"It's okay I mean it was my favorite shirt but whatever" he said sarcastically.
"Don't make me feel worse" I said laughing.
"Okay okay so um Bronwyn do you want to hang out with my friends we are just going to chill at my friends that lives here there girlfriends are going to be there so you wanna come?" He asked.
"Sure Colby I'd love too I mean I don't know anyone" I said.
"It's okay I'll be by you so don't worry they are nice people" I nodded and smiled. We then went to his friends house.
"Hey Sam, Kat, Jake, and Tara" he said all of there name is this like a couples thing the thought kinda made me smile. "Guys this is Bronwyn she just moved in we met in Starbucks and she lives right next to me" he said. I waved.
"OooOoo" Sam and Jake said. I laughed.
"Oh stop boys come hereee sit downnn I'm Tara and this is Kat it's nice to meet you" Tara said.
"Nice to meet you both!" I said.
After a while I started becoming close with Kat and Tara they were really nice and I think they liked me I hope they did. Colby kept staring at me for most of the time and then winked at me once and we both laughed about it. I was glad I met them all.
A WEEK LATER:
Colby and I have gotten pretty close we hanged out almost every day because we lived right next to each other we would sometimes not even talk and just look at our phones or he would edit but we just loved each other's company he said he had a surprise for me I was kinda excited. I was starting to have feeling for him but I tried to keep it too myself for most of the time.
LATER THAT NIGHT:
Kat and Tara picked me up and said that colby was making them blindfold me I started to laugh and kept asking what was happening.
"Guys is this finally the part where he kills me?" We started laughing then they unblinded folded me and it was a path of candles I started to walk down them and it led me to colby I smiled at him.
"So what's all this?" I asked.
"Um I wanted to ask you something I'm sorry I'm actually pretty nervous so um Bronwyn when I first met you you instantly caught my eye and then I became whipped well let's say I simped." He said. I could tell where he was going and I started to smiled.
"Colby spit it out" I said sorta laughing.
"Be my girlfriend please I promise I won't hurt you I really like you so much and I think you feel the same way" he said.
"Ofc I feel the same way" I smiled I was crying almost. Then he kissed me and I kissed back we let go and we both smiled at each other. I was so happy I spilled that drink on him.