#31 party

Your POV:
Tonight I got invited to this party by one of my best friends Tara we've known each other for a while and I've never met her boyfriend or his friends so that's why she invited me. I heard they were all pretty funny and I've seen a couple videos of them. She said to put on a party dress so I went into my closet and pulled out this blue party dress that was very fitted so it would show off my curves I put it on and did my makeup and hair. Tara was picking me up so I just waited. I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey taraaa!!" I said.
"Hi y/nnn!!" She said giving me a hug.
"You look amazing!" I told her.
"No you do you're rocking that dress!" I smiled. "We should get going you ready?" I nodded and grabbed my purse off my counter.
We were jamming out to some 1D songs. Once we pulled up to the house I stared at it.
"Okay you should've told me your boyfriend was rich" I said laughing.
"He isn't! He lives here with three other people remember Sam Colby Corey?" I nodded and laughed.
"I'm messing with you okay let's go can't wait to meet all your other friends hopefully I'm still your favorite" I told her.
"You are!" I rolled my eyes and smiled.
She knocked on the door and Her boyfriend answered.
"Hi jakeyyy!" She gave him a hug. "This is my best friend the one I told you about" he gave me a hug.
"Nice to meet you y/n!" Jake said.
"Remember you hurt her I kill you we clear" I said laughing.
"Got it" he said laughing.
"I'm serious" I said then stopped laughing. He just nodded and I laughed again.
"Well drinks are in the kitchen and we'll have fun!" He told me.
I walked into the kitchen and went to where the drinks were it felt like a frat party with all the white claws I grabbed one and opened and took a sip. I started walking to look for someone to talk too and someone ran into me and I spilled my drink all over myself and the person.
"Ugh this always happens to me!" I said laughing.
"Shit sorry I'm just clumsy" the person said I looked up and saw a very good looking man I smiled.
"It's okay don't worry about it" I said. "Y/n" I held out my hand.
"Colby" he said.
"Ah one of jakes roommates" he smiled and laughed.
"And how do you know jake?" He asked.
"Oh well I'm kinda his girlfriend's best friend" I said.
"Ah Tara she told us you were coming tonight she didn't mention you were absolutely gorgeous" he said kinda checking me out.
"Oh that was very smooth Colby" I said smiling and shaking my head. He smiled.
"I try" he shrugged his shoulder. We kept talking for a while I barely met anyone else we laughed and just talked about ourselves. Then We got interrupted.
"Hey Colby you wanna come play cup pong with me and Tara and Sam and Kat ?" Jake asked.
"Um yeah definitely I'm y/n you wanna come play?" He asked.
"Oh now it's okay I bothered you enough" I said.
"Well I need a partner and well you could be mine?" Colby said.
"Well how can I say no to you" I said smiling. He laughed.
"You really can't" I nodded and smiled and we walked out to play.

It was the last game and me and Colby were winning we had one cup left I had to throw it in.
"You got this" colby said.
"I'm a pro" I said he laughed. I threw it and I made it I jumped up and down in shock.
"Ahhh you did it!!" Colby said jumping up and down with me giving me a hug. "Good job" he said giving me a high-five. I walked back inside Colby and everyone else following.
"Hey y/n I'm planning on staying here tonight do you think you could get a Uber home I'm sorry" Tara said.
"No it's okay I should've know haha um I'll get a Uber don't worry about it" I told her.
"I could bring you home I don't mind" colby said.
"Oh are you sure you don't have too" I said.
"No it's okay plus it gives me more time with you" I smiled. "Let me go out something else on because I smell like alcohol from earlier. I smiled and nodded.
Tara pulled me aside.
"What was that?" She said.
"Um what are you talking about" I said.
"You two obviously flirted!!" She said smiling.
"No it's was just us being friendly" I said.
"I do not by that I ship you guyssss get some y/n" Tara said Jake laughed and nodded.
"Oh my god you guys I'm going to go wait for Colby I'll see you soon! Text me" I gave her a hug. "Use protection!" I yelled walking away. They all laughed.
I waited by the front door for Colby. He walked down the stairs in sweatpants and a T-shirt. I smiled at him.
"Wow fashionable" I said and eyed him up and down.
"Thank you I tried" he said looking at his outfit. He opened the door. "After you malady" he said.
"Thank you" I said smiling.

At your apartment building:
Colby stopped in front of your apartment building.
"Thank you so much Colby I had a great time!" I said.
"Yeah me too we should do it more often just you and me" I smiled.
"Yes definitely!" I said.
"How about tomorrow we could go get food and you know a date?" I looked in shocked but smiled at what he asked.
"I would love that Colby" I said he smiled.
"Okay um can I have your number?" I nodded and gave him my number.
"See you tomorrow I'll text you what time" he said.
"Looking forward to it" I said.
We said our goodbyes and I walked to my apartment I smiled to myself I couldn't believe this he asked me out yay. I heard my phone ding I looked down at it.

Random number: hey it's Colby so excited for tomorrow! Can wait till I see you again

Me: I can't wait either be careful driving!

(Now) Colby💙: always text you when I get home!