Honey Badger

Real Name
Gabrielle "Gabby" Kinney

Aliases
X23_4GAB
Fleur Ramsey

Age
13

Species
Human Mutant

Relatives
Logan/ James Howlett  - Genetic Template/ Father 💀
Sarah Kinney - Genetic Template/ Mother 💀
Laura Kinney - Genetic Template/ Sister
Bellona, Zelda, & Paris - Sisters 💀
Daken - Half Brother
Victor Creed - Uncle

Marital
Single, later be with Squirrel Girl

Gender
Female

Height
4 ft 6 in

Biography
One of 10 sisters clones of Wolverine created by Alchemax Genetic by Robert Chandler, they were created to be bodyguards for humanitarian missions. These sisters were just like Laura as they were abused, the eldest sisters try to protect her from the worst. After six of the sisters were dead either due to fatalities on mission or result of nanites, the rest of the sisters escape with the help of Kimura as she armed and equipped them with weapons in getting revenge. As they were free, the world was horrified as Ultron reign and army of Bolivar Trask's Sentinel found them. Kimura was killed by a Sentinel while the rest try to flee user her aircraft which Ultron can't control, they took shelter in the Savage Lands. Years later, Cinos and the Next Avengers found them while they were fighting the Warbound led by Skaar.

Powers and Abilities 
Like Laura, she possesses Wolverine's powers.
She have a single retractable bone claw on each hands and a healing factor which didn't heal her scars on her face, unable to feel any form of pain, and have animal sense. She is very skillful that to be trained as a bodyguard and assassin and tricky to be tracked, she also good with a pair of MAC-10 machine pistol.

Info

Trivia
● Gabrielle and her sister are comparable to Blue and her raptor siblings.
     ○ Another thing they have in common is that they're clone and all girls.
     ○ Gabby and Blue are sole survivor of their respected groups

● She have no movie, video game, and cartoon iteration.

● Her have a crush on Squirrel Girl is a reference to having feeling to a girl on a buss in X-Men: Red #2.

● Her relationship with my OC Cinos are a brother-sister relationship.
      ○ This relationship is actually based on my relationship with my sister @CrossoverCrafter24.
      ○ Cinos is also very protected of her to him seeing her a sister he never had which is due Cinos mostly have brothers.