Falcon

Name
Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson

Aliases
Snap
Blackwing
Blackbird
Brother Superhero
Willie Samuels

Age
40

Species
Human

Relatives
Darlene Wilson - Mother
Paul Wilson - Father💀
Redwing - Pet

Marital
None

Gender
Male

Height
6 ft 2 in

Biography
Sam is S.H.I.E.L.D agent who secretly worked with Iron Man, an assignment to Rio made him found and befriended a falcon which he named Redwing. He crash landed to the Caribbean Island which he eventually met Captain America when Red Skull and his Exile as they have the Cosmic Cube, it would give him and Redwing a psychic link. After this, Captain America offers him to be an Avenger which he did as he return to New York but this eventually made him be fire by Nick Fury. When the Avengers were kill by Ultron, he took his mother to hiding as they lived in Rio.

Powers and Abilities
He is a normal human who mostly used mechanical wings which help him with flight, each wings are different. He have excellent training from S.H.I.E.L.D and Captain America and got great intelligence from Iron Man. He a psychic link with Redwing.

Info

Original Outfit before Avengers

During the Avengers

Trivia ● This Falcon is a tribrid of his MCU, Avengers Assemble, and Super Heroes Squad

Trivia
● This Falcon is a tribrid of his MCU, Avengers Assemble, and Super Heroes Squad.
           ○ His younger appeared and behavior is based on Avengers Assemble and SHS.
           ○ He minorly have his comic counterpart origin.

● His mother making great cookies is a reference to multiple episodes of Avengers Assemble.

● His relationship with Iron Man is based on Avengers Assemble while his relationship with Captain America is based on the MCU.

● His relationship with Redwing is based on SHS as Avengers Assemble and the MCU have a Redwing which is a robot.