Chapter Eight- Mom Friend

Eren knocked on Sasha and Connie's door. Sasha threw the door open, startling Eren.
"Oh! I'm sorry! We had to order food because somebody decided to set all of my good food on fire."
"It's fine? Do you mean he set the school kitchen and your kitchen on fire?"
"Eren, sweetie, the school kitchen is my kitchen. It is my home. Anyways, come inside."
Connie was sitting on the couch, folding laundry. No doubt it was a punishment from Sasha to have to do her chores as well. Connie finally noticed Eren's existence, and jumped up to greet him, neglecting the fact that the folded pile was resting on his leg. He realised the damage he caused and sat back down with a "Hey, Eren,"
Sasha gestured for him to sit at the table to avoid another disaster. She sat across from him.
"So why'd you come here?"
"Well, uh, turns out,"
Sasha was staring.
"Turns out Mikasa was cheating on me."
"WHAT!"
As she said this, she smacked the table with tremendous force.
"WITH WHO!"
"Armin,"
Sasha grabbed Eren's wrist and stated, "I'm going there, and I'm beating that nerd."
"Why are you bringing me?"
"I don't know the way"
"Sasha! Please! All I want is a place to stay for the time being, not a hitman!"
"Oh."
She let go, and waved at Connie to tell him to get up. "You can sleep here, if that's ok."
"Perfect"
They pulled out the blankets and pillows for guest use, and Eren set his bags down behind the couch. Sitting down, he went to check his phone. Remembering that he still had reading to do, and Sasha and Connie's place not being exactly quiet, he let them know he was heading to the library.