*9*

a/n: chan "bold"
woojin "italic"

after chan left the house, woojin walked back to his room. he walks towards his bed and flops onto it. he lays there and thinks about how much he really likes chan.

he stays on his bed for a bit more. after laying there for about 5 minutes, he gets up and goes to get his notebook full of his notes. he flips through it and stops when he sees that someone else wrote in it.

woojin was in shock. he never would have expected for chan to actually read his notes. chan usually never goes through woojins stuff.

woojin was trying to fight back a smile after reading a certain part. he couldn't help it in the end he smiles brightly. woojin decides to dial chans number.

before he pressed the call button he calms himself down. after doing so he presses the call button and waits for chan to pick up. woojin was about to hang up right on the forth ring but then he heard,

"hello."

woojin laughed for no reason.

"hey."

then there was a small silence. woojin decides to break the silence by saying,

"i like you."

"i know you do."

woojin could tell chan was smiling on the other side of the phone. he didn't need to see him to know that.

"well now that you know. . ."

woojin paused for a bit.

"would you like to go on a date with me. I MEAN I KNOW YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED SO I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE YO-"

woojin was cut off by a laughing chan. woojin was now laughing along with chan. this moment to woojin was just perfect. they were both laughing and talking through the phone. it was just perfect.

"and yes i would love to go on a date with you."

"REALLY?!"

"yes really woojin."

next thing chan hears woojin screaming of joy. chan slightly chuckles at how cute woojin is.

"woojin?"

"yeah?"

"did you know that you are cute?"

"n-no i didn't."

"well now you know."

"HDHDHDHDHDH CHAN STOP!!!"

at this chan smiled and started laughing,

"but it's true!"

the other line was silent.

"uhh. . .woojin?"

"chan please stop making me fall for you even more!! this isn't fair!!"

woojin was now pouting. meanwhile chan was smiling so brightly. he was even laughing at woojins reaction.

"maybe i'm the one who's falling for you even more."

at this woojin hung up on chan. chan was left confused as to why woojin hung up. he received a message from woojin.

woojin❤:
I SWEAR IF YOU DONT STOP IM
GOING TO CRY JDJSJS

chan🐺:
i will never stop😉💞
read

please do vote if you enjoy the storyy!!