*11*

a/n: seungmin "bold"
woojin "italics"

woojin was getting ready for his and chans date. the thought of actually going on a date with chan made woojin nervous. he didn't think it was real. it felt like he was in a deep slumber but he wasn't. all of it is real.

woojin was styling his hair until he heard a knock right at his door. he yells,
"I'M COMING!!"

he opens the door and sees jeongin at his door. he looks at jeongin and notices his eyes were getting glossy. woojin asks,

"hey, are you alright seungmin."

seungmin just slightly shakes his head no. tears slowly start flowing out of his eyes. as he cries his tears hit the floor. woojin gives seungmin a tight hug.

"seungmin what's wrong?"

"i- i caught hyunjin cheating on me."

at this seungmin breaks down even more.

"he- he wa-s ki-kissing jeongin and i- i saw it happen."

woojin stays silent. he gives the younger a tighter hug. woojin whispers to seungmin,

"seungmin everything will be alright."

he pauses a bit.

"maybe this is a misunderstanding."

seungmin looks up at woojin and snaps at him.

"and how do you know it is a misunderstanding!"

woojin looks at seungmin.

"seungmin i'm not saying this is a misunderstanding i am saying WHAT IF it is a misunderstanding."

seungmin looks back down at the floor.

"sorry for snapping at you woojin."

"it's okay seungmin. sometimes you can't help but get angry when you feel emotional."

seungmin looks up at woojin. he slightly smiles at him. he stares at woojin a bit to long to notice that he was being called several times.

"seungmin!"

"sorry! what is it?"

"should i call hyunjin to come over here? so you guys can talk about it."

"i don't think i can face him right now."

seungmin looks back at the floor again.

"i swear i want to talk to him! i really do it's jus-"

woojin cuts him off.

"seungmin it's okay i completely understand. i don't blame you for feeling this way."

woojin feels his phone vibrate. he looks at his phone and sees he's received four messages from chan.

chan🐺:
where are you

chan🐺:
woojin?

chan🐺:
did you forget?

chan🐺:
i guess you are probably busy
sorry for bothering you :(

"seungmin. . .i- i forgot i have a date today. and it's almost time for me to pick him up. i'll drive you back home if you want me too."

seungmin just nods his head in agreement.

woojin could not believe he was busy talking to seungmin for so long. although he does not blame seungmin, he still could not believe he just forgot about his date with chan. right then and there woojin wanted to hit his head against the wall.

pleas do vote if you enjoy the story!!