*13*

a/n: chan "bold"
woojin "italics"

after they were done hugging each other, for what felt like hours, they cut the cake and ate a slice. they went to chans living room to watch television but to their dismay there was nothing on. so they went to the second choice which was netflix.

once again they didn't find anything to watch on their so woojin suggested

"let's just watch Naruto or maybe Inuyasha on hulu."

chan nods his head in approval.

"okay but like which one do you want to watch?"

"i don't know i'm fine with either one."

chan gives woojin a pout.

"are you making me choose? wooojinnn please help me choose one then."

woojin is a blushing mess now. he did not expect for chan to be this cute when he pouts. woojin rubs the back of his neck.

"well this is really a hard decision since i have watched both of these a long time ago."

"well which one have you been wanting to watch again?"

"i don't know they are both so good!!"

"well how about this, we play rock, paper, scissors to see whose the winner. you'll be Inuyasha and i'll be naruto. sound good?"

woojin nods his head in agreement. in the beginning woojin was winning with two victories. meanwhile, chan had one victory. in the end chan ened up winning so they start to binge watch naruto.

they both sat there in silence. chan was looking at the television. woojin was not. he was too busy admiring chan. he was admiring how handsome and beautiful he was. he admired his side profile. everything was perfect about chan.

yes woojin of course knew that he isn't perfect. he has his flaws but that is what makes him perfect. to woojin, he knew that chan is perfect in his own way.

woojin couldn't hold himself back and blurts out the words he's been wanting to say to chan.

"i like you."

hearing what woojin said chan turns his head around to look at woojin. it was now chans turn to be a blushing mess. he was silent for a bit, but he managed to whisper,

"why? why like someone like me? afterall, i did hurt you for a little while. . ."

woojin thought about it for a bit, but he knew the answer.

"why you ask? the answer is simple. you mean the whole world to me. yes, you may have hurt me, but that was my fault because i still liked you. i still do."

hearing woojins words chan softly put his face on woojins shoulder. woojin felt the warm tears seep through his shirt. woojin starts to panic. he didn't mean for chan to cry. woojin heard mumbles coming from chan.

"chan i don't understand what you are saying."

chan speaks up.

"i like you too."

The End.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THIS STORY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! I'M REALLLY SORRY THAT THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY SHORT BUT I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT ENDED :) ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING
W O R L D❤
ALSO IM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR SAYING PLS VOTE FOR THE STORY TO ME IT MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE TO ME THAT MEANS YOU GUYS DO ENJOY READING MY STORIES SO YEAH I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!! IF I'M BEING HONEST THIS ONE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR!! :D