Wow

we ran around the field I scored touchdowns until the final bell rang. Which meant glee was starting. Me and Noah ran back to glee and we were late. "Sorry Mr.Schuester we got busy-." It's Fine take a seat. "I would like to announce our new member Ally Johnson" I smiled and then sat next to Noah. I didn't know anyone but Santana which we were not super close. Finn ,but he has a thing with Rachel which is the annoying one who is the best singer. At least that's what Noah said. Then there Quinn who has a thing with Sam the new football star.Then Brit she is the sweetest person I have ever met. She has a thing with Santana she told me that Santana said that having Sex and making out doesn't mean they are together if she has a boyfriend. I don't see the knowledge in that but I just don't tell anyone. Rachel gets up and starts talking about how she should get a solo. I raised my hand and said "why don't we have a like a audition for the Solo/duet. Rachel I bet your very talented, but I have heard Santana and Mercedes are good, maybe they should have a chance." Rachel looks at me then storms back to her seat. Mercedes and Santana give me a smile. "Perfect Idea Ally" Mr Schuester says. "Friday prepare a song for a solo or duet to see who sings at nationals." The bell rings and me and Noah stand up and start heading to his car. Finn takes him by the shoulder I turn and Noah like nodded his head to keep going to the car so I did.

*NOAH*

When Finn pulled me aside. "What dude." I said turning around to look at him "You know that's Daves girl he's gonna hurt you if you keep messing with her" "they broke up and he's expelled prob going to jail." Finn's eyes got wide "what the hell why?" "Let's just say doing this that you shouldn't do to a girl won't do you good." I walked away to my car.