17

"Jungkook I need to have a word with you, alone!" Poseidon said.

"Dad even though I'd love to catch up with you, now is not the best time."

"Actually Poseidon, now is the perfect time." Lisa cut in.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Sehun and I were just leaving, so we'll get out of your way."

"You are not going anywhere with him!"

"JUNGKOOK!" Poseidon yelled.

"Thank you Poseidon and it was a pleasure seeing you again. Let's get going." Lisa said.

"Alright." Sehun said and turn around, leaving the venue.

"Lisa!" Jungkook said.

"What Jungkook?!"

"Just promise me you'll be careful... I don't trust him." Jungkook sighed.

"I know you don't Jungkook. But I'm not a baby okay? I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Lisa said leaving and Jungkook just watched her slowly disappeared into the dark.

"I don't trust him dad... Not even one damn bit!"

"If it helps, I don't either." Poseidon said.

"Then why didn't you stop her from leaving?!"

"Because she's not my daughter, and she's free to do whatever she wants."

"Are you kidding me right now dad?!"

"Would you let me finish speaking before you jump down my throat?!" Poseidon exclaimed.

Jungkook just crossed his arm and eyebrow furrowed, waiting for his dad to explain.

"Right now he hasn't done anything wrong, so for me to jump in and accuse him of something would be wrong. But the moment I know he's up to something, I will protect Lisa at all cost."

"I guess that makes sense... But what are you even doing here?!"

"What I'm not allowed to visit my son?!" Poseidon asked, offended.

"Well uh... I didn't mean it like that."

"But you're right, there is something I want to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"There's no easy way of telling you this but... Your mother and I got a divorce." Poseidon said, but Jungkook didn't have any reaction, just staring blankly at his father's face.

"Jungkook?"

"Seriously dad, that was the news?"

"You're not mad?!"

"If I hadn't known who were you before I would have been pretty mad... But now I can understand a bit more, the only reason you were home was because of me. And now there's no reason for you to go anymore right?"

"Don't get it wrong Jungkook, I loved your mother but my life... It's just too risky for her."

"Don't worry dad... I understand. It's life dad and I know relationships are complicated. Considering I'm dealing with one right now..." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his last sentence.

"Have you told Lisa how you feel?"

"Well uh- In a way I did, but nothing straight forward."

"Well no wonder Lisa won't give you the time of day, you haven't even been honest with her."

"I thought I was pretty clear about how I feel about her, but she prefers that asshole!"

"Jungkook you're so naive, you know that right?"