24

This chapter is by far the shortest among other published chapters.

-

"Who were you talking to?" Lisa asked.

"I was speaking with Artemis, she wanted to know if we were going." Athena replied.

"Going where?"

"To your surprise silly."

"Mom, don't get me wrong, but how are you so happy? I mean dad just died a few days ago and you're in such a good mood."

"Lisa I love your father and I always will. Yes, it hurts to know he's gone, but it's always been like this for me. I'm grateful for seeing him one last time, but I know he wouldn't want me sad. He'd want me to be strong and be there for our daughter."

"I guess you have a point..."

"Now let's get going."

-

"WOW!" Lisa exclaimed once she walks into the house.

"Well, what do you think, baby?"

"Mom, this place is beautiful!"

"I'm glad that you things so because-" Athena was cut off when someone suddenly shouted for Lisa's name.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Lisa was confused about why the said girl was in the house.

"Duh because this is our new house, we're all living here!" Chaeyoung exclaimed excitedly.

"WHAT?!"

"Chaeyoung sweetie... I didn't tell her yet." Athena sighed.

"Oh, uh... my bad."

"Mom, is what she said true?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, it is. We thought it would be nice for all of you to live together, considering you'll be working with each other."

"If you didn't want me to stay with you, you could have just told me." Lisa said assuming that Athena didn't want to live with her.

"Lisa I can assure you that's not the reason for this. I thought it would be nice to have you around your friends, considering I'm never at my house. Lisa, please don't be mad, I just wanted you to be happy."

"I guess I understand where you're coming from with this. It does geta bit lonely at home when you aren't around."

"Thank you for understanding baby, I'm just looking out for you. And I'm just a flash away if you ever need me."

"Lisa you will love it here, it's amazing!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying it, Chaeyoung." Athena chuckled.

"I am, thank you so much for this, Athena."

"You're very welcome."

"I wouldn't mind showing Lisa around if you need to take that." Chaeyoung suggested when Athena's phone rings.

"Thank you very much, Chaeyoung sweetie. I'm going to take this call, I will catch up with you after, Lisa." Athena said and excuse herself.

"I can't believe we will be living here!" Lisa exclaimed, still couldn't hide her excitement.

"I know! You've got to check this place out, it's beautiful and we're all living here!"

"All?"

"Yup, all of us are here. Even Jungkook!"

"Does this mean Jimin's here too?" Lisa teased back when Chaeyoung joked about Lisa blushing at the mention of Jungkook.

"Sadly, yes... but then again I don't care about him. I'm here to be like my mother, I don't have time to worry about silly little boys."