20

"Open up, we need to talk... NOW! JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR!"

"What the hell man..." Jimin yawned but open the door neitherless.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked when he saw who's at the door.

"We need to talk!"

"We have nothing to talk about!"

"Jimin why did you do this to me?"

"What did I do Chaeyoung?" Jimin asked rolling his eyes.

"Why did you ask Jisoo out right in front of me like that?!"

"Why are you so mad, isn't this what you wanted?"

"Well yes... But I-"

"But what? You asked me to do this and I did. And now you're knocking down my door angry for doing something you told me to do." Jimin cut in.

"Chaeyoung just leave already, it's late."

"But Jimin I..."

"What is it Chaeyoung?"

"Jimin I... I love you and I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you the truth. Please say something..." Rosé said when Jimin didn't say anything.

"You need to leave." Jimin sighed.

"What?!"

"Why are you confessing your feelings for me now Chaeyoung? It's because you don't like the fact I'm with Jisoo now, and that's not fair. I told you this wasn't a good idea, and now because you don't like it you think you can change things. Chaeyoung I love you but this is something you can't fix. Go home Chae... Please." Jimin said, turning around.

"No, don't you dare walk away from me! I came here to tell you how I feel and you're just going to turn your back on me?!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH CHAEYOUNG! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, SINCE IT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! But you didn't even want to listen to me, because you think you're always right! News flash Chaeyoung, you're not Lisa!" Jimin yelled.

"What?! When did I ever say I was right?! I'm standing in front of you saying I was wrong! But you're being such a heartless jerk!" Rosé fight back.

"Yeah because of you, maybe if you were just honest with yourself we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"You know what Jimin screw you! I HOPE YOU AND JISOO ARE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE!" Rosé exclaimed and walk out Jimin's dorm.

"GLADLY!" Jimin yelled back.

-

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked walking in after witnessing their yelling.

"Dude why am I such a fucked up person?" Jimin sighed.

"That's a really long list, do you really want to hear it?" Jungkook joked.

"I was being sarcastic you jackass!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm aware, too bad I wasn't." Jungkook chuckled.