Songs that have been banned in the King Household for various reasons

* Blow - Kesha
This one was Max's fault. He found a t-shirt cannon, filled it with confetti and proceeded to launch it while dancing to the song and screaming the lyrics at two in the morning. Megan almost killed him.

* Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
Noah and Megan's fault. They wouldn't stop dancing to it. It was banned as soon as Noah picked up Megan and tried to swing her around, only for her to slip from his grasp and go flying at Nevaeh and Danny, knocking them both over. Noah stared at them with a grimace before yelling, "STRIKE!"

* Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
This was one of Nevaeh's favourite songs. It got banned because Nevaeh hid Noah's guitar and wouldn't give it back, so Noah told Tanya what the song really meant. Needless to say how quick it got banned.

* Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Dylan played it every time he was stuck with his math homework. It wasn't even once every few songs. It was a ten hour loop.

* Tik Tok - Kesha
Blame this one on Nevaeh and Max. Every time they walked into the house, they played it and screamed, "THE PARTY DON'T START 'TIL I WALK IN!"

* Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Wasn't that bad at first until Danny discovered it and wouldn't stop playing it. Got annoying real fast and Noah almost broke the computer.

* California Gurls - Katy Perry
All Max. He would play this song, lie on the couch with he feet in the air and give Noah and Dylan a 'seductive' look while pouting dramatically, trying to act like Katy in the music video. Tanya was extremely disturbed when she got home from work and saw that.

* I Fall Apart - Post Malone
After walking into the house and seeing Megan, Max and Dylan full on sobbing to it, Tanya banned it.

* If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Tanya heard Nevaeh singing it one day and it legitimately made her cry.

* I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
Blame Nevaeh and Max. They wouldn't stop playing it on repeat and weren't even singing the actual song. They kept horribly singing the Brooklyn Nine-Nine version.

* when the party's over - Billie Eilish
Dylan made everyone really sad by playing this one repeatedly.

* Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Cyrus
Nevaeh and Max wouldn't stop dancing to this song and eventually got Danny into it too, who then knocked over a vase while shuffling.

* See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Everyone's lost someone or something. No one really wanted to talk about why it was banned.

* Ms. Jackson - OutKast
Tanya got sick of Noah, Max and Dylan screaming it at the top of their lungs at three in the morning.

* Money - Cardi B
The Foolish Five played this one while Tanya and Danny weren't in the house, but they accidentally left it on a playlist containing the song and...it got banned.

* Fuck You - Lily Allen
Pretty self explanatory.

* Wannabe - Spice Girls
No child had ever made Tanya ban a song faster than Nevaeh and Max did when they started singing and dancing to this while pointing at Noah and Megan.

* Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Tanya banned it after hearing Dylan yell, "fuck you, I stopped believing a long time ago, shit head!"

* Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna
Noah was singing it and Danny turned around and said, "why the fuck would the monsters under your bed want to be friends with you?" Tanya almost fainted. Danny was fourteen, entering his 'rebellious teenager' stage and it was the first time he ever swore. (He wasn't even a rebellious teenager. He just got annoying -like an actual sibling- and started swearing).

* Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
This song actually wasn't that bad until Tanya realised all the kids were actually saying "Uptown Fuck", instead of "Uptown Funk", trying to seeing how long it took until Tanya figured it out.

* Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
Tanya liked this song until she heard the rap. As soon as she heard the words, "kitten so good, it's drippin' on wood", it was instantly banned.

* Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
Tanya didn't realise what the song meant until she heard the Foolish Five talking about it when she got home from work. It got banned.

* Friday - Rebecca Black
They all got home from school on a Friday and wouldn't stop playing this song and screaming along to it. Tanya got sick of listening to the actual artist's horrible singing and banned it.

* Barbie Girl - Aqua
Everyone got sick of Max singing, "you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere". The fifteenth time he sung it, Noah cut him off by throwing a shoe at his face.

* The Final Countdown - Europe
Nevaeh had an essay due at midnight and Noah wouldn't stop singing it while sitting right next to her, peering over her shoulder. She punched him in the face.

* Sex With Me - Rihanna
This one's pretty self-explanatory.

* Candy Shop - 50 Cent ft. Olivia
As soon as Tanya heard the first verse, she banned it.